Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull on DVD Oct. 14th 2008!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those bonus features on the two-disc edition sound delicious. :google Can't wait. The closest Best Buy is some miles away, but I may drive there just to get the exclusive edition. It's quite cool.

I enjoyed the heck out of the movie. It was fun, funny, and exciting - everything I want in a summer adventure film. Ford was great as always and the supporting cast really stepped up, especially Shia, who surprised me quite a bit. And I loved the feel of the film set in the 50's as opposed to the previous films. The mood and atmosphere and look of the film was appropriate and no one shoots an action sequence like Spielberg. The jungle chase was impeccably staged and photographed. No shakey-cam there, just classic staging. I also appreciated the character interaction and Ford slowly becoming his father was a great addition to the character.

Yup. Mine too. Oddly, it's being shipped through something called Mail Express. Never heard of them before.

I'm definitely going to be at Best Buy when they open to grab the giftset.

Back