Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indiana Jones 5 (July 19th, 2019)

And via the new McGuffin of time travel he'll be brought back to life for the ending.

And his dad will be alive, Marion will have married the other guy, Shia never existed and Sallah's eyes will inexplicably glow yellow in the final shot.

Oscar Isaac will play the resurrected Mola Ram, Elsa will be back to train a new team of archaeologists who unwittingly unleash the Cairo swordsman.

They have to find a henchman with the same presence as Pat Roach, the tall Russian fro KOTCS just looked a p***sy and didn't have any chemistry with Ford.

If this happens it will make KOTCS seem good. "nuff said

Oscar Isaac will play the resurrected Mola Ram, Elsa will be back to train a new team of archaeologists who unwittingly unleash the Cairo swordsman.

Don't give them ideas ,man.................

Hope this is the very last one, very complex character especially when you compare him to the other characters he as played Han looks like a cardboard cut out in comparison i think. Hope it's a improvement on The last one I think it will be, it was good but could have been great. Hes the only person that could play him, I believe. I heard there doing a Indy cartoon.

Hope this is the very last one, very complex character especially when you compare him to the other characters he as played Han looks like a cardboard cut out in comparison i think. Hope it's a improvement on The last one I think it will be, it was good but could have been great. Hes the only person that could play him, I believe. I heard there doing a Indy cartoon

UGHHH

Yeah like they did THE MUMMY cartoon.

I'm sorry, but Indiana Jones without Nazis and a artifact is like making Godzilla a farmer on distant planet. It just doesn't go together, Indy was a American badass who discovered stuff so the Das Fuhrer didn't have a religious weapon.

If they want to continue the series outright, makes games like IJ and The Emperor's Tomb (WHICH was a good game. Unlike the one back in 2008 ugh). And seriously just think of what you'll see with Disney in games anyhow. Like that Disney Infinity Indy... *cringes*

UGHHH

Yeah like they did THE MUMMY cartoon.

I'm sorry, but Indiana Jones without Nazis and a artifact is like making Godzilla a farmer on distant planet. It just doesn't go together, Indy was a American badass who discovered stuff so the Das Fuhrer didn't have a religious weapon.

If they want to continue the series outright, makes games like IJ and The Emperor's Tomb (WHICH was a good game. Unlike the one back in 2008 ugh). And seriously just think of what you'll see with Disney in games anyhow. Like that Disney Infinity Indy... *cringes*

Maybe Indy can fight Hydra :D

I'd would watch the **** out of an Indy cartoon. Perfect way to keep the adventure going. He can be any age, travel anywhere, and perform any stunt.

I'd would watch the **** out of an Indy cartoon. Perfect way to keep the adventure going. He can be any age, travel anywhere, and perform any stunt.

And any plot *cough*KOTCS*cough*

Well it can't get much worse than KOTCS so maybe we should expect it to be slightly better than that and be pleasantly surprised (hopefully).

Actually, I'm happy that George is still around.
But I'd rather have him writing the story. He's good at that. Let him come up with the story and let someone else write the script.

I might have agreed with that were it not for the whole aliens/interdimensional beings thing he insisted on doing for Crystal Skull. I'm one of the few people who actually enjoyed CS (even more than LC), but I was annoyed in hearing about how freaking stubborn he was about them doing aliens. It's what held up production on Indy 4 for so long. Ford and Spielberg weren't crazy about the idea but Lucas said it's aliens or nothing.

The title of "executive producer" doesn't mean much a lot of the times, so hopefully the group won't get into a stalemate with Lucas if he decides to dig his heels in on another crazy idea. If he does, they might be able to just go over his head and move on without him if that's what it comes to.

The title of "executive producer" doesn't mean much a lot of the times, so hopefully the group won't get into a stalemate with Lucas if he decides to dig his heels in on another crazy idea. If he does, they might be able to just go over his head and move on without him if that's what it comes to.

If Kennedy says they move on without George then they'll definitely move on without him. But that wouldn't necessarily stop Spielberg from saying something like "if you want me to direct this then we have to do the story my buddy George agrees to." Then things could get messy.

Back