Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will slide on and off, excellent find matey, hoping enough of these get split up :)

I like the look of this shirt for Arthur

dsp_fc285_1.jpg

I like the look of this shirt for Arthur

dsp_fc285_1.jpg

perfect. where?

Hmm. A bunch of guys in black suits isnt really a interesting display. Well I guess If all the suits are vastly different and worn different(arthur, waistcoat only)

well a 1:6 figure with a perfectly fit waistcoat would look awesome by itself haha.
the rest will look pretty generic IMO though.

Also,
i said this in my thread but the Arthur head is not underscaled, it's actually a little larger so a hot toys narrow would be ok IMO
If you guys have my durden head, I'll post some comparison shots soon for reference

Looking great to me. I'd be interested as to know where that shirt is from to , is there any similar to it ?. I'm still looking for one for my man on fire figure for a change from the suit.

trust raymond,
dsp_fc285_2.jpg

ew.

honestly, a plain white dress shirt that is tight fitting would be better than a subpar one with faint lines. I did not notice his pin stripe dress shirt til now

Are TTL bodies any good? Or is the sculpt going to be more tailored for the Narrow TT?

(I don't have a spare body ATM.)

And Ariadne?

picture.php

Daniel, you would be my hero if you sculpted Ellen Page. I could do Juno or Kitty Pryde customs too! I really would buy 3, maybe even 4 heads for whatever great roles are to come.

trust raymond,
dsp_fc285_2.jpg

ew.

honestly, a plain white dress shirt that is tight fitting would be better than a subpar one with faint lines. I did not notice his pin stripe dress shirt til now

I have one of these shirts available if anyone wants it. :D Just PM me and we'll figure it out.

Back