Inception accessory Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
inception-2.jpg

Looking at that thing again...that is a hefty undertaking. Kudos to you man, can't wait to see it!

Yea I know its gonna be a big job...and the shipping is taking forever I want to get started already

Ok guys here is a pic of the briefcase that I got to do the PASIV device...Now looking at pictures of the briefcase that I have and the prop I notice that mine is more wide and flat while the move has a more tall and stumpy briefcase. I can still build the device to fit this briefcase and make it look cool and like the movie I just want to make sure that everyone is aware that the briefcase isn't completely accurate to the movie but I will do everything I can to keep the look of the device as movie accurate as possible. Unfortunately this is the only briefcase on the market that is this high quality and readily available to make 25-30 as the interest has shown. Anyway here is a pic of the briefcase LMK if all of you are still interested in a PASIV device that is still going to look like the prop just in a slightly different briefcase.
100_2711.jpg

that was just a copy of what I said in the other thread...but I would like to have everyone who has seen the pic of this briefcase and knows that it will not be entirely movie accurate to let me know if they are still interested in the PASIV device. I would understand if you were looking for total movie accuracy and want to pass but I haven't seen a completely movie accurate briefcase to use as a base out there and this seems to be as good as its going to get. So maybe if we can make another list or something of those still on board. And I will get to making this thing this weekend!!!!! Finally it begins

Updated List (took myself off as I'm stepping away from these... :monkey2)

1. Teddy Daniels - Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
2. Thrustmaster – Top, Pasiv Device in briefcase
3. shiveringmelody - Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
4. Snake Eater - Top, Pasiv Device in briefcase
5. MarfMaster - Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
6. Maglor – Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
7. bwayne - Top, Pasiv Device in briefcase
8. THE JOKER - Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
9. mystolle - everything
10. Michael Crawford
11. neo - everything
12. Astro_zombie - everything
13. elvis1976 – Loaded die, Pasiv guts, Will & Testament
14. toyadventurer -
15. cheungkinmen - everything
16. uscmhicks
17. sunohc - Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
18. Mongoose94 - Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
19. Artdamage - everything
20. Sasaki17
21. Darthy
22. Greggo - Everything
23. Eldorado - Top, Pasiv Device in briefcase
24. Deckard - Pasiv Device in briefcase
25. ebayarea - Totems. Pasiv Device in briefcase
And then broken down:

EVERYTHING
Mystolle
neo
cheungkinmen
Artdamage
Greggo

Both Totems and Pasiv Device in Briefcase
Teddy Daniels
shiveringmelody
MarfMaster
Maglor
THE JOKER
sunohc
Mongoose94
ebayarea

‘Spinning Totem’ and Pasiv Device in Briefcase
Thrustmaster
Snake Eater
Bwayne
Eldorado

Die Totem, Pasiv Guts and Will & Testament
elvis1976

Pasiv Device in briefcase
Deckard

Nothing Stated
Michael Crawford
Toyadventurer
Uscmhicks
Artdamage
Sasaki17
Darthy

Me too. Should be fine.

My only concern with the case being so shallow is that it won't close with the guts in it. (I will be displaying it open, just like to know it's functional.)

1. Teddy Daniels - Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
2. Thrustmaster – Top, Pasiv Device in briefcase
3. shiveringmelody - Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
4. Snake Eater - Top, Pasiv Device in briefcase
5. MarfMaster - Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
6. Maglor – Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
7. THE JOKER - Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
8. mystolle - everything
9. Michael Crawford
10. neo - everything
11. Astro_zombie - everything
12. elvis1976 – Loaded die, Pasiv guts, Will & Testament
13. toyadventurer -
14. cheungkinmen - everything
15. uscmhicks
16. sunohc - Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
17. Mongoose94 - Totems, Pasiv Device in briefcase
18. Artdamage - everything
19. Sasaki17
20. Darthy
21. Greggo - Everything
22. Eldorado - Top, Pasiv Device in briefcase
23. Deckard - Pasiv Device in briefcase
24. ebayarea - Totems. Pasiv Device in briefcase

And then broken down:

EVERYTHING
Mystolle
neo
cheungkinmen
Artdamage
Greggo

Both Totems and Pasiv Device in Briefcase
Teddy Daniels
shiveringmelody
MarfMaster
Maglor
THE JOKER
sunohc
Mongoose94
ebayarea

‘Spinning Totem’ and Pasiv Device in Briefcase
Thrustmaster
Snake Eater
Eldorado

Die Totem, Pasiv Guts and Will & Testament
elvis1976

Pasiv Device in briefcase
Deckard

Nothing Stated
Michael Crawford
Toyadventurer
Uscmhicks
Artdamage
Sasaki17
Darthy

Updated. bwayne taken off.

I'm thinking it's not gonna close Mag, but like you said, it should always be open anyhow. You can always buy another briefcase to display closed if you choose?

I'm getting nervous...

witekite, will you be posting a prototype for us to see, before you make the lot?

Yea that's what I plan doing...make the prototype then see what everyone thinks and go from there and make modifications as needed. I want to make it be able toclose but we might have to go the route of it being open because of the cases shallowness. I will get started on it this weekend and see how it goes

Ok guys its been a long time coming but here are some of the first prototype pics of the Inception PASIV device. I've been so busy with school and stuff lately that I recruited my dad to assist me. We looked at all the reference images we found and discovered that the briefcase that we found for this project is actually almost perfect to make the PASIV in. We have developed a way to make the briefcase close with all the "guts" inside. Together we have figured out just about all the parts and are making templates now. the first template we got done was probably the most difficult. It is the main center piece. I think that it turned out great and hope you all like it so far. Bear in mind that this isn't finished and will need to be painted still and have the other details added. the sedative tubes will also be dyed an amber color in the final. All this is is to get the basic shape made and use that as a template to create the rest of them. Anyway let me know what you guys think so far and we will have more to come soon!
100_2880.jpg

100_2881.jpg

100_2883.jpg

Also we removed the felt form the inside and are making new inserts so don't worry about that glue in there it will be covered...the final will be done really nice like :)

sooo ehm... any updates here? was curious to see how the finished product would look, but it's been a long time since the last update was posted ...

Back