InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes bro, sadly it's not 😞 just saw their final production piece. Nothing like this
Yeah man. Prime 1 is a joke honestly with how much their final products seem to vary. Their prices aren't cheap either. I remember being in love with their prototype statue, I almost wanted it at any cost. I don't like how the final came out.

Also, check 357partments recent posts of some repainted Prime 1 statues. Really shows the subpar quality of Prime 1's paintwork.

Last edited:
Just my two cents: I know nitpicking is what "we" do best. (I don't actually have a very good eye for it, tbh, so I'm just including myself in the royal we.) But I think there's a pragmatic limit to how accurate a mass-produced 1/6 scale figure can be, and InArt is pretty darn close to that ceiling. To get much closer, you're looking at higher cost, smaller runs, or larger scale. As I believe @HyperDrive said, they care only to the point that the vast majority of their consumer base does. As soon as a detail becomes something that only bothers a handful of people, it's not worth the time and effort to fix, financially speaking.

EDIT: Put another way -- we are collectors. We care about accuracy for accuracy's sake. InArt, Hot Toys, [insert manufacturer of choice] cares to the extent that they are providing a product, and their consumers have certain expectations for that product. But minor inaccuracies aren't keeping them up at night if they meet a certain threshold. They're not actually chasing perfection; they're chasing as close as they can get for the budget they're willing to commit.

Question- what specifically are people hoping to get from the reviews that they haven’t already got from black’s photos? Just want to know what the articulation is like ? Or how to move the eyes? Function related questions ?
I think I've seen everything I needed to see. Happy to see more footage I guess, but I don't think there's anything at this point that will drastically change my impressions until I have this figure in hand.

I agree - just saying that some said it looks like the JND, and when you put it side by side it doesn't. But if I was getting a 1/6 - it'd be InArt all the way.

I actually don't think any iteration on any scale yet has nailed it 100% yet.
The artist who made Inart's Battinson sculpt made this back in 2021 for a bust his then associated studio was selling at that time. What do you guys think about this? Is this the same as his work on IA? Somehow I have managed to acquire this and intend to use it as the base of my custom sculpt commission. :wink1:

Attachments

• 1000127341.mp4
    4.1 MB
The artist who made Inart's Battinson sculpt made this back in 2021 for a bust his then associated studio was selling at that time. What do you guys think about this? Is this the same as his work on IA? Somehow I have managed to acquire this and intend to use it as the base of my custom sculpt commission. :wink1:

What the hell. We studio/ws lynx did the IA Battinson??

Yeah man. Prime 1 is a joke honestly with how much their final products seem to vary. Their prices aren't cheap either. I remember being in love with their prototype statue, I almost wanted it at any cost. I don't like how the final came out.

Also, check 357partments recent posts of some repainted Prime 1 statues. Really shows the subpar quality of Prime 1's paintwork.

Damn bro, I thought that was a Mattel figure!!! Wtf???

You're an interesting guy Aybaig..

Yup. Paul Atreides too. And Batfleck rn

I never liked the ‘painted’ render of that sculpt. Unless they amended it before print.

IMG_1692.jpeg

IMG_1693.jpeg

IMG_1694.jpeg

Same. Not sure about the final sculpt. What do you think from that video bro?

It’s always looked promising from that video and I’ve always wanted to see it painted, but I think most of the ‘issues’ that are apparent on the render appear to be on the print too.

Think their IA attempt is closer, although still a lot of room for improvement.

I look forward to seeing yours. 👍🏻

It’s always looked promising from that video and I’ve always wanted to see it painted, but I think most of the ‘issues’ that are apparent on the render appear to be on the print too.

Think their IA attempt is closer, although still a lot of room for improvement.

I look forward to seeing yours. 👍🏻
Thanks brother. Of course I'll be needing you @Scout Trooper @potatocorner4life @Hologram AI and @HyperDrive in the entire process haha

Last edited:
I never liked the ‘painted’ render of that sculpt. Unless they amended it before print.

View attachment 698449

View attachment 698450

View attachment 698451
That render isn't so flattering, but the sculpt definitely has its strengths. I usually have a hard time judging a sculpt without paint samples. Look how drastically those JNIX K sculpts can vary. It's not just the likeness either, but the expression changes as well with different paintwork.

I provided my painter with different samples and very specific notes. I hope I'll be happy with how my K sculpt comes out 😰

That render isn't so flattering, but the sculpt definitely has its strengths. I usually have a hard time judging a sculpt without paint samples. Look how drastically those JNIX K sculpts can vary. It's not just the likeness either, but the expression changes as well with different paintwork.

I provided my painter with different samples and very specific notes. I hope I'll be happy with how my K sculpt comes out 😰
You are absolutely right bro. Looking forward to seeing that K 😍

Does anyone has the measurements of the Premium box? (with shipper included)

Kit told me that free shipping doesn't cover my country so I'm trying to get the measurements in order to get an approximate price. I hope he discounts the part of the payment that's assigned to shipping from the total cost.

Does anyone has the measurements of the Premium box? (with shipper included)

Kit told me that free shipping doesn't cover my country so I'm trying to get the measurements in order to get an approximate price. I hope he discounts the part of the payment that's assigned to shipping from the total cost.

He absolutely should, and will I imagine. If free shipping is included to most destinations and factored into total cost, then that apportionment should indeed be offset against what additional shipping costs are levied to those people who have to pay a little extra for their location.

I’m in the same position.

Back