InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit when they show the All In box size.

L6yUFL4.png

ultrasad.gif

Once we get official images and vids I'm sure the panic that some had will go away and either they will be happy or not, and just sell their spot. Also I get the complaints for the rooted hair sculpt before, but personally I'm not displaying my Batman unmasked, so regardless it didn't bother me at the time, though I still hope it looks better in person and in the new images we'll soon see. We are almost there guys have hope all will turn out better then we hoped.

1712728353681.png

John saying few weeks whereas here people are saying it is already shipped. Lol. Not sure which one to believe. Anyways waiting for the cowl and Bruce wayne rooted pics to take my decision

Once we get official images and vids I'm sure the panic that some had will go away and either they will be happy or not, and just sell their spot. Also I get the complaints for the rooted hair sculpt before, but personally I'm not displaying my Batman unmasked, so regardless it didn't bother me at the time, though I still hope it looks better in person and in the new images we'll soon see. We are almost there guys have hope all will turn out better then we hoped.
Personally I am not bothered by the hair. It can be futzed easily. Just now I was futzing my joker. The cowl and the sculpt is what most people are worried about. I hope they are closer to either of the prototypes:cry:

Personally I am not bothered by the hair. It can be futzed easily. Just now I was futzing my joker. The cowl and the sculpt is what most people are worried about. I hope they are closer to either of the prototypes:cry:
I have faith it will be good. There is not way they will get it wrong knowing people are watching ready to critique this release. They have to succeed with their first figures to gain trust moving forward.

The final sculpt is gonna be good I’m betting. The nose here looks the same as the past proto so it’s probably a 90% chance it’s the same sculpt. With good lighting and futzing, it’s going to be a great release.

IMG_3247.jpeg

The final sculpt is gonna be good I’m betting. The nose here looks the same as the past proto so it’s probably a 90% chance it’s the same sculpt. With good lighting and futzing, it’s going to be a great release.

View attachment 697350
1712732794404.png

It is weird that this Bruce sculpt is totally different from the racoon one.

Also is the bat-signal full diecast or plastic?

View attachment 697351
It is weird that this Bruce sculpt is totally different from the racoon one.

Also is the bat-signal full diecast or plastic?
Mostly diecast and other mixed materials according to their website. 🤞

The hair really messes up the consistency of each one but I’m guessing they’re the same. We’ll see if the Bruce Wayne version also has stubble not too long from now.

91B70D33-DDB3-42FE-80D6-4F2BCE948CE7.jpeg

IMG_3442.jpeg

John said shooting unboxing this week and release will be in few weeks to “influencers”
Boooooo!!
Influencers should get theirs last, there are people on this forum that do a much better job at pictures than 95% of the fools on YouTube today.

Boooooo!!
Influencers should get theirs last, there are people on this forum that do a much better job at pictures than 95% of the fools on YouTube today.
But they don't have the platform to promote the figure. That's ultimately what Inart wants, even if they're doing a ****** job at showing it 😂

even if they're doing a ****** job at showing it 😂
During the live stream, Brother Cousins kept saying the Gandalf figure is a 10/10, gushing over it. So I decided to check his video review and I audibly gasped. His Gandalf figure is bad, man. Abysmally futzed, and overall, made me feel like this figure might actually be grossly overrated, a terrible figure all around lmao. His and WillFoxification’s video reviews have truly made that figure look baaad.

During the live stream, Brother Cousins kept saying the Gandalf figure is a 10/10, gushing over it. So I decided to check his video review and I audibly gasped. His Gandalf figure is bad, man. Abysmally futzed, and overall, made me feel like this figure might actually be grossly overrated, a terrible figure all around lmao. His and WillFoxification’s video reviews have truly made that figure look baaad.
I'm listening to the interview, and not to be rude, but he sounds like a moron. Especially the way he brushes aside the criticism provided for the Batman based on those initial photographs. I've not seen any of his reviews, but what you described sounds about exactly what I would expect from the guy. He probably displays his Hot Toys with the plastic wraps still on, lol.

Now I'm tempted to check that Gandalf review.

Back