InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm listening to the interview, and not to be rude, but he sounds like a moron. Especially the way he brushes aside the criticism provided for the Batman based on those initial photographs. I've not seen any of his reviews, but what you described sounds about exactly what I would expect from the guy. He probably displays his Hot Toys with the plastic wraps still on, lol.

Now I'm tempted to check that Gandalf review.
I’m sorry he does what?

During the live stream, Brother Cousins kept saying the Gandalf figure is a 10/10, gushing over it. So I decided to check his video review and I audibly gasped. His Gandalf figure is bad, man. Abysmally futzed, and overall, made me feel like this figure might actually be grossly overrated, a terrible figure all around lmao. His and WillFoxification’s video reviews have truly made that figure look baaad.
I haven’t listened to Brother Cousins in a long time but I do watch Will and he has stated many times that he did a **** job futzing his Gandalf for the review.

Who unboxed me???
Bad Hair GIF by MOODMAN

Btw this rooting was done by the recently apprehended employee, Choward Han.

I'm listening to the interview, and not to be rude, but he sounds like a moron. Especially the way he brushes aside the criticism provided for the Batman based on those initial photographs. I've not seen any of his reviews, but what you described sounds about exactly what I would expect from the guy. He probably displays his Hot Toys with the plastic wraps still on, lol.

I’m sorry he does what?
That sick son of a *****!

"not to be rude"
proceeds to be rude.

I’ll wait for a good comparison video, because looking at the unboxing video and looking at my hot toys the only difference I see is the collar and the cowl head. Not a big enough change to spend $500.

Back