InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there actually a release schedule? I need to see more from Inart before I fully like them as a company. So far they've only one release which in my opinion is a noticeable downgrade from prototype and they've got a lot of pre-orders without much actually coming out.

Why I'm looking forward to JND being in 1/6, they release same as prototype and stick to their schedule, if not released sooner.

Didn't Joker release in January and now it's 8 months down the line, with like 5-6 pre-orders lined up...

Yeah, I was so excited to hear about premium 1:3 scale LOTR and then they show off that Arwen…
Woof.
Yeah, and that's just one example. Their WW turned out really great but everything else is passable at best.

Joker's sculpt is atrocious, Pattinson looks like he's wet his pants, Hathaway like she had botched facial surgery... :dunno
They offer the worst value-for-money in the hobby imho. But enough off-topic now.

IMG_8113.jpeg

Headsculpt looking like a 10/10

Last batch of InArt Jokers went out in May (info from Kit). Any that are still shipping or waiting to ship out are because of the reseller trying to acquire the stock or the retailer having it shipped via boat.
Honest question, how is Kit the authority on Inart's shipping timeline? I know QS blamed Spec Fiction for the delay but I'm dubious that it's the retailers fault.

Honest question, how is Kit the authority on Inart's shipping timeline? I know QS blamed Spec Fiction for the delay but I'm dubious that it's the retailers fault.
Not saying he is the authority on InArt but considering places and gets orders from InArt, and they advised him that was the last batch back in May. When it comes to Spec, Todd said himself that going forward he will ship 1/6th figures via air versus ship.

I ordered my Joker from Spec and knew going into it that they are much slower on their orders because they ship in bulk via boat. That's how he has always done business. So I don't think there is any "blame" for Todd for this. Where did you hear QS was personally blaming Spec? First I'm seeing if that. It's just a known fact he gets his deliveries by sea is all it is.

Last edited:
I'll be displaying him unmasked with the cape off, I think it looks cooler that way, but the only reason I like this Batsuit is because of how tactical and practical it actually looks. I can forego the actual Batman aspects :lol

I'll be displaying him unmasked with the cape off, I think it looks cooler that way, but the only reason I like this Batsuit is because of how tactical and practical it actually looks. I can forego the actual Batman aspects :lol
Yess I agree and I think this is the only bruce head that is interesting to display because of the eye makeup and messy hair. I never had a desire to display the other ones like that. Especially because hot toys always go for a half smiling headsculpt and tidy combed hair

Back