InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me
K, so maybe-

Hg= Sculpted hair
Ag= Single rooted figure
Pt= Rooted figure with diorama
Rh= As yet unseen

???c
Hg is the lowest tier definitely the superman figure by the looks of it. That one looks disappointing so far

There’s probably a little more that goes into the rating system than just the hair, like costume complexity, number of sculpts, or the quality of materials used.

They’ve also yet to announce anything that’s fully sculpted, such as a Cyborg or T-800 type figure so who knows how they would factor in. Presumably, that’s much simpler than working with a multitude of microfibre materials to tailor a perfect, to-scale outfit.

Superman could either be the standard Hg rating due to no rooted hair and a single fabric suit, but we are getting two capes, two sculpts, plus a chrome body, which could easily bump it up to the Advanced Ag level.
Something like a Nazgul is a clear Hg due to no sculpt or a particularly specific form that needs to be replicated perfectly to scale- such as Cavill’s physique.

We’ll figure it out in a few years after InArt have actually released a variety of figures.

Inart's Periodic Table for Collectors:

462852-Untitled.png

There’s probably a little more that goes into the rating system than just the hair, like costume complexity, number of sculpts, or the quality of materials used.

They’ve also yet to announce anything that’s fully sculpted, such as a Cyborg or T-800 type figure so who knows how they would factor in. Presumably, that’s much simpler than working with a multitude of microfibre materials to tailor a perfect, to-scale outfit.

Superman could either be the standard Hg rating due to no rooted hair and a single fabric suit, but we are getting two capes, two sculpts, plus a chrome body, which could easily bump it up to the Advanced Ag level.
Something like a Nazgul is a clear Hg due to no sculpt or a particularly specific form that needs to be replicated perfectly to scale- such as Cavill’s physique.

We’ll figure it out in a few years after InArt have actually released a variety of figures.
And please don't forget Mr. Clark Kent 😉

Rh anatomically correct Joaquin Phoenix Joker. Every body detail sculpted by Viper. When Inart says every detail they mean EVERY DETAIL.

Lucky for me Joaquin Joker is an easy pass. Enjoyed the movie, great performance, but not something that has much rewatch value. No Batman to display him with either.

Now if InArt do a Reeve Superman and Clark Kent I'm in trouble.

I plan on displaying him unmasked but want to use the mask for photography. But Im not as sure of the masked head. I think his face was more slender and sharp not as puffy but I need to see it from different angles
Same the unmasked rooted hair is too good to not display. I’m glad the faceplate looked more like the version 1 prototype, but the overall shape depends on the angle for sure. Sometimes he looks fatter, sometimes slimmer. Ideally slimmer would be great so we would have to hope for the best lol.

Back