InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is the reason it wasn't displayed anywhere during ACGHK, Chinajoy, Wf etc? Makes sense. But they also didn't show their Buzz and Mark III 2.0
He was displayed at the Flash exhibit in June. They probably didn't have space to display everything at ACGHK, it was a pretty small display considering they showed a bunch of the new pre-orders and the never-to-be-seen-again showstoppers, like the Hulkbuster and Modok.

He was displayed at the Flash exhibit in June. They probably didn't have space to display everything at ACGHK, it was a pretty small display considering they showed a bunch of the new pre-orders and the never-to-be-seen-again showstoppers, like the Hulkbuster and Modok.
I get it, thanks brother :) and yes I saw the pics/vids of the Flash exhibit but I was specifically talking about these latest events.

as much as I like this to happen, now ai’m a bit skeptical they can produce that many figures in such a short time. hopefully I’m wrong though

I think given Gandalf and pennywise are both in their final production stages it's possible. I don't see anyone unless in Asia getting it before Feb though.

So similar/same material as the Scout Troopers thin rubbery boots?

It's probably PVC vinyl, essentially we won't have to worry about flaking (might get sightly discolored though). I wonder if they will add a 2nd drape cape in the final product like how the BVS Sup is coming with 1 drape & 1 wired cape

My guess is

October Gandalf
November Pennywise
December Batman

For first batch

My guess is

October Gandalf
November Pennywise
December Batman

For first batch
461574-IMG-20230731-022145.jpg

Back