InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the off angles, tbh headsculpt looks funny but mainly the body proportions is lacking a lot. We’ve been telling inart about the proportions but looks like they’re not changing it at all. Looks too skinny, especially on the belly, legs and arms. Hot toys honestly looks bulkier which he was on the film. Inart does have the technical details better such as the ab armor and scratches, but man sad to see the proportions. Close up is no problem but far way, it’s definitely not completely there.View attachment 652719View attachment 652690
What does this retail for?

For me the detail here is incredible!! I'm wondering if Wonderfest today if they'll have any other new figures to show.

461106-IMG-7548.jpeg

What does this retail for?
Hologram did a great job explaining the prices. I got it through kit as well but you can also buy in specfiction etc. Just not Toys wonderland..

For me the detail here is incredible!! I'm wondering if Wonderfest today if they'll have any other new figures to show.

View attachment 652928
I don’t know if it’s just me, but the mouth piece looks slightly different than their Bruce Wayne sculpt. I’m very glad they made that decision. Best of both worlds. 🔥

997FC4D9-F0B8-496E-AD34-568FF3AD3B7B.jpeg

Beginning to wish I'd picked up the standard version of this rather than going in on the Hot Toys... I went for the big set with the signal but the level of detail on these photos have me thinking again on it.

Whether there actually ends up being a huge difference either way between the two, anyone going in on the InArt is going to have a great figure on their shelf!

Beginning to wish I'd picked up the standard version of this rather than going in on the Hot Toys... I went for the big set with the signal but the level of detail on these photos have me thinking again on it.

Whether there actually ends up being a huge difference either way between the two, anyone going in on the InArt is going to have a great figure on their shelf!
Not too late to change your mind. InArt Batman figure still up on Kit and SpecFiction. Spec has them all, Kit has all minus the all in.

Wish we can finally see a final hot toy one already .I ordered the hot toys because i had a bunch of reward points ,but i do love how the inart looks so tight hope hot toys is very close

Don't really see the "too skinny legs/pants" thing that people are seeing but maybe I'm missing something. He wasn't a bulky dude by any means. He was essentially a leaner version of Bales Batman. Looks pretty spot on proportionally to the actual suit to me in comparison. Think they nailed it.

iApzxAF.jpg

9q0Y53E.jpg

Proportions look OK to me, quite hard to tell at times with camera distortion and perspective.

Don't filmmakers normally use different sizing of costumes? They'd use looser fitting ones to accommodate for scenes that require more movement or during fight scenes? I'm just assuming here since those pants look baggy on that scene.

I definitely see how he looks thicker between those two shots, but I also feel like his stance is widening his frame. His thighs for instance are kind of turned out, so, you’re seeing some of the bicep femoris/back leg muscle on his left leg, for instance, in the reference photo, where you’re only getting the front of his thigh with the figure. Likewise, he’s doing a bit of an an crunch/waist twist with his fight pose that’s making everything seem a lot broader and squatter, torso-wise, than the figure.

His legs/thigh looks the same thickness wise. As batfan said, for his left leg, it’s turned to the side letting you see the entire thickness of it from front to back. If you even compare his right leg, the one face straight, it’s the same thickness as on the figure and in my reference suit photo.

Don't filmmakers normally use different sizing of costumes? They'd use looser fitting ones to accommodate for scenes that require more movement or during fight scenes? I'm just assuming here since those pants look baggy on that scene.
Was just about to say that. There’ll be the walking around, hero shot suit and then one with a little more give for action scenes.
I’m assuming the ‘baggy’ shot is from the little scuffle he has with Catwoman, which was definitely a scene that required more movement.
It’s otherwise not that easy to find shots of the full suit in action.

Pants look to be a lot looser in that still to me -- bunching at the boot, looser in the crotch, wrinkles where the belts are fitted, etc. Not sure how you guys can say its the same...

I remember it being one of the things I liked about the new The Batman -- the looser fit of the outfit, more realistic in what someone would wear, not the usual Marvel CGI'd super tight fit.

And this just became again my most anticipated figure on the horizon. I will go with the look without the mask and cape for my display but I think that the cape is the weakest part of the figure. It doesn't look right to me material or thickness wise or the way it sits on the shoulders. I think it should be shorter too. Looks like a custom cape is in order as usual

Pants look to be a lot looser in that still to me -- bunching at the boot, looser in the crotch, wrinkles where the belts are fitted, etc. Not sure how you guys can say its the same...

I remember it being one of the things I liked about the new The Batman -- the looser fit of the outfit, more realistic in what someone would wear, not the usual Marvel CGI'd super tight fit.
Look at his knees, though/the angles of his legs. I feel like, if you put the InArt in that same position, with his leg slightly turned outward and his knees bent, the pant would have the same crease/bunched effect. You can see on his right leg in the pic how his pant looks a little snugger/closer to the InArt than his left leg does.

Back