InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just insane.

IMG_7548.jpeg

Loving the way this is looking. A lot better then the recent picture of the hot toys (maybe howards ego wont let it slide so they will try again with an artisan).

I hope it wont be delayed to 2024 at least for first batch

The pants are maybe a bit skinny?

View attachment 652660

Really annoyed no one has done this look yet, not even third party.
RIGHTT?

What the ****

Woulda been much more logical and appealing than the funeral look. Make the eye make up more drippy. I wish they did that on the regular figure for dramatic effect but I understand why they went for screen accuracy. But then why didnt they include the bandaged hands? 🤔🤔

One of the off angles, tbh headsculpt looks funny but mainly the body proportions is lacking a lot. We’ve been telling inart about the proportions but looks like they’re not changing it at all. Looks too skinny, especially on the belly, legs and arms. Hot toys honestly looks bulkier which he was on the film. Inart does have the technical details better such as the ab armor and scratches, but man sad to see the proportions. Close up is no problem but far way, it’s definitely not completely there.IMG_6867.pngIMG_7942.png

One of the off angles, tbh headsculpt looks funny but mainly the body proportions is lacking a lot. We’ve been telling inart about the proportions but looks like they’re not changing it at all. Looks too skinny, especially on the belly, legs and arms. Hot toys honestly looks bulkier which he was on the film. Inart does have the technical details better such as the ab armor and scratches, but man sad to see the proportions. Close up is no problem but far way, it’s definitely not completely there.View attachment 652719View attachment 652690
Agree there is something definitely off about the proportions

I still have this and the Hot Toys version on pre-order. Given the fact that this will be the first direct matchup between InArt and HT on the same figure at roughly the same time, I will be curious to see if HT makes a real effort to make their final production figure as good as it can be.

Suit looks amazing. Even if I have rooted Aragorn and Gandalf on preorder, I chose the sculpted version for this figure. To save a little but also, because it looks better to my eyes. Maybe it’s the shorter hairstyle, can’t really explain it, but it’s not as superior as the lotr figures.

Back