InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in the camp that wants awesome articulation. When a figures outfit allows for the body to twist, turn and contort, it’s amazingly fun. When the outfit looks accurate and is made of material that won’t degrade over time, especially after being left in an extreme pose, it’s amazingly amazing.

These are 1/6 scale action figures. They’re meant to be messed around with. It’s what separates them from statues and smaller scale toys. If the outfit is made of a certain material that will degrade over time due to excessive posing, that shouldn’t be my problem. It’s a problem designers and manufacturers have to solve and they have to do better with their R&D.

As someone that enjoys putting his figures in dynamic poses, I always take a few things into consideration: who is the character, does this pose match it, and will this suit get damaged if I left it like that for months?

Will I put Gandalf in a 3 point ninja landing pose? No. Because it doesn’t match the character. Will I do that with Batman? YES. It’s in character. Now Battinson may not have done a pose like that...but leave that decision to me. It’s My choice if I want to pose him like that And if the suit gets damaged, well, that’s on me because I wanted to pose him that way knowing full well what’ll happen if I did it. HOWEVER, if the suit allows for extreme posing and DOESNT get damaged, that’s a win.

Focus on accuracy and details...but not at the expense of the one thing that makes this medium fun.
This. 100% agree with you bro, definitely important to have articulation in a 1/6th figure the biggest thing is having the option to pose as you like. I know they will do well with this release and we all will be happy with how it turns out.

I'm still going back and forth on rooted or sculpted hair. lol If I get rooted, do I have to comb and take care of the hair? lol. Never owned a rooted hair figure before.

8B1FC8BF-31A2-4918-B524-6FD81949E2A3.jpeg

The character and suit are at least an improvement from anything in the Snyder films and that’s good enough for me to be excited.

My professional opinion is that that cape is 100% synthetic and I think it’s shinier than the screen used cape too. I can see the texture of the fabric backing beneath the surface. It’s possible some sort of PU/bonded leather could look like that but not as likely and it can degrade faster than faux leather.

The movie Batman doesn't get under hot lights too often... actually, ever.

EDIT: Just checked the movie, and the lights are pretty hot when Falconi gets shot under "the light" and his cape is pretty shiny there.

Last edited:
Queen Studios thought a minuscule Batmobile was a good idea so hopefully InArt will learn a valuable lesson from their parent company.
0ABD6101-8F36-4E15-91BD-7E04FBE08981.jpeg

Speaking of QS: who do we think has the better Battinson sculpt?

QS
DB5A61D1-4584-4C43-B672-B60565ADA0D8.jpeg

Or IA
8E11FA00-CD97-4732-8C89-596FC351E5E7.jpeg

I’m genuinely liking IA’s less stern, less pursed expression more.
It’s not as classically heroic and macho yet his conviction still resonates but in such a way that he appears resigned to his cause and what he must do.
QS looks angry. IA is seething.

Queen Studios thought a minuscule Batmobile was a good idea so hopefully InArt will learn a valuable lesson from their parent company.
View attachment 595580

Speaking of QS: who do we think has the better Battinson sculpt?

QS
View attachment 595578
Or IA
View attachment 595579

I’m genuinely liking IA’s less stern, less pursed expression more.
It’s not as classically heroic and macho yet his conviction still resonates but in such a way that he appears resigned to his cause and what he must do.
QS looks angry. IA is seething.
The Bruce Wayne sculpt for QS statue isn't that great I get almost an anime type face. InArt is definitely the superior sculpt of the two.

Queens already stated that the Bruce Wayne head for their statue isnt final and still being tweaked.
the statue would be a serious consideration for me if it wasn’t for the base.
If you’re getting the standard version, it’s only a little over $1100. it’s reasonably priced for a 1/3 considering most
1/3 now are around $1500-$1700 or more.

We’ll, I am going to go with the Premium because it separates itself from my Hot Toys with the rooted hair and it’s exciting to wonder how it will turn out. If it ends up living up to the hype it will be a amazing piece.

Im reading the blog and I think they need a copywriter or something
It was like reading fan fic about an action figure. I can appreciate the enthusiasm, but I was like “the meticulous details capturing the fascinating juxtaposition between Wayne’s well put together appearance and the chaotic gathering of Riddler protestations further encapsulates the socioeconomic disparity and class warfare at the heart of the conflict in Gotham City?” What? :lol

Isn't the bat signal sold separately as well? I doubt its going to be a miniature :lol

Back