InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the enthusiasm in here. Enthusiasm...

AgedBrightIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

Already ordered the All In and now I’m thinking about adding a standard Batman to the fray…
Ditch the HT deluxe deluxe altogether when I eventually get it and go for the all IA display of Masked Batman holding the card and envelope, unmasked Bats without cape holding the cowl and Bruce fiddling with his $100 bill with the Batsignal illuminating the scene from behind.
I’ll sit on this decision for a little while though but, so long as HT continues to just put out D list D+ characters, I’m in no danger of running out of money any time soon.
I'm considering something very similar, displaying all three looks. Tempted to sell off most of my Hot Toys to raise the funds.

InArt might be more expensive, at least for the Deluxe versions, but compared to HT there's a lot less to collect. One or two releases a year maybe.

Anyway what happened to this extra info/dimensions InArt was supposed to provide today?

I really don’t get why people obsesse over articulation. This is realistic figure, and there’s going to be drawbacks. I saw a person in the comments saying they wouldn’t buy the figure if it doesn’t move that much, and in my head people like that should just buy action figures with joins. I don’t get peoples logic it’s pretty frustrating.

Like this company is already using authentic materials from you movie and you expect this figure to move like crazy?? Like man makes no sense.

Also take a look on a lot of spidey hot toys figures. As much as they can pose, overtime it can damage the suit, so many times it’s better to take care of it with a museum pose. Batman is also amazing for that reason since he walks around with that presence.
Yeah judging by the last set of photos, this figure is already capable of all the articulation I'd really need from it. Anything poses more extreme that that (like we see in some of HT pics) just makes the figure look too toyish and seems out of character for this Batman anyway.

The only other thing I'd want perhaps is a strong enough shoulder joint that will allow him to hold his arm out straight to fire the grappling gun.

Masterpiece
The bat computer looks really good but Im wondering how I would use it? Do I set up a table in front of my batman lol do I just have it in his hands? I hope he will be able to hold it. Its too nice to remain in the box

Im reading the blog and I think they need a copywriter or something

Sounds like you guys want some JND type statues but in 1/6 scale rather than an articulated figure.

I don’t expect them to move like stretch Armstrong but you should be able to get some signature posing without worrying about it falling to pieces the moment you change it out of any sort of non-museum pose.

I tend to pose mine in museum poses for the most part, but there are times where even then I have a hard time getting arms or legs in the position I want b/c there’s just no give at all in the fabric.

I 100% know that Golden Age Cap doesn’t look the best, but man it was fun to get that figure and actually be able to pose it unlike most Cap figures

Last edited:
Yeah judging by the last set of photos, this figure is already capable of all the articulation I'd really need from it. Anything poses more extreme that that (like we see in some of HT pics) just makes the figure look too toyish and seems out of character for this Batman anyway.

The only other thing I'd want perhaps is a strong enough shoulder joint that will allow him to hold his arm out straight to fire the grappling gun.
I wouldn't say the articulation should be limited, and any further movement or articulation would make it "toyish" as that is usually up to the person posing it. I agree I won't be doing over the top stuff but having that is still better then none or minimal amount of movement, having the option is nice.

Sounds like you guys want some JND statues but in 1/6 rather than a figure.

I don’t expect them to move like stretch Armstrong but you should be able to get some signature posing without worrying about it falling to pieces the moment you change it out of any sort of non-museum pose.

I tend to pose mine in museum poses for the most part, but there are times where even then I have a hard time getting arms or legs in the position I want b/c there’s just no give at all in the fabric.

I 100% know that Golden Age Cap doesn’t look the best, but man it was fun to get that figure and actually be able to pose it unlike most Cap figures
In some case it's up to the individual how they wish to pose their figures. I think when posing them it's ok for photo shoots but having them in a nice museum pose looks just as good especially with the amount of detail this figure will have. I think it rivals JND statue which I'm also tempted to buy because the detail looks amazing. But I'm glad InArt is doing a lot of innovation for this I like the belt is removable and can be adjusted or assembled. The cape being wired also tells you we will be able to have fun posing this guy, plus I think when people know how to actually pose their figures it makes for great photos.

Sounds like you guys want some JND statues but in 1/6 rather than a figure.

this. sometimes I do a bit of posing just to take some pictures before going back to museum pose, so yeah I hope this figure will have decent articulation. anyway my other concern whether the body and joints are good enough so it doesn’t fall while standing on the magnetic base

I hope IA give us Joker as soon as posible. We need to have at least one figure in hands, see how it's the hair, how it keeps in position or his maintance... I'm not sure to keep doing preorders whitout having the first one in hands. I did the Deluxe for the Joker, Gandalf and probably the all in Batman, but we need to see something. Maybe an official review by QS at youtube, to see the box, how it moves, etc. I think it's important.

Back