InArt 1/6th DC Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably will get one from Hot Toys right away. I think InArt if they ever do it, will be a bit later down the line as they already have the BVS version coming first along with quite a few others.

I'm hoping that InArt could offer both at once (bit like we got 2 Jokers and Batman & Bruce Wayne sets, even though those were variations from the same film) but realistically I expect both InArt and Hot Toys to hold off until he's got a solo film or a bigger role in Black Adam sequel. I don't think anyone (even Hasbro) have done figures just off a post-credits scene before.

At around $500 a piece I can only get one so I'll have to pass on BvS and cross my fingers we get one like this later since (for me) this is the best he's looked so far.

Didn't know where to post this...

I watched a Art Statue Collector YT vid and it was at the recent Queen Studios/InArt Bangkok event. They were with QS John and there was a question about 1/2 scale WW and said there's going to be but they're working on DC licenses. He also mentioned a 1:1 life-size WW is also on the list as well as a Bale Batman life-size. Nothing about future InArt pieces though.

Last edited:
Henry Cavill Superman, whether it's Man of Steel, BvS, or Zack Snyder's Justice League. I'm devastated that his time as Superman is over and I hope InArts will release a 1/6 figure some day.

Can Inart for the love of GOD do a proper Batman Begins figure? Seeing all the release images of the Hot Toys version is making my brain melt.

Bale's best Batsuit deserves an accurate 1/6 figure.

2063335afa396bd46fc458abeb6286fa.jpg

jqs7ihkevbh71.jpg

Back