InArt 1/6th DC Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For one let's get to the obvious one's already announced. The Trinity from BvS, Nolan's Batman, Mera, Joaquin Phoenix Joker. I'm very excited to see how these other one's turn out mostly because If InArt can make a better Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman then what HT has done I think we are in for something good. Same with Bale's Batman as the Dx19 is a good figure but I know InArt can give us something even better and more accurate.

For one let's get to the obvious one's already announced. The Trinity from BvS, Nolan's Batman, Mera, Joaquin Phoenix Joker. I'm very excited to see how these other one's turn out mostly because If InArt can make a better Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman then what HT has done I think we are in for something good. Same with Bale's Batman as the Dx19 is a good figure but I know InArt can give us something even better and more accurate.
I’m very curious about the Phoenix Joker. I’m hoping the “Limited Edition” nature of it isn’t going to push them to amp the price up even more than the already extravagant amount these products are costing, but if he turns out as well as I hope, I think he’d be hard to pass on. I’m honestly not even that big on having a regular Arthur figure, if I could have any choice, it’d be:
-Clown/Train Shooting Arthur with the wig
-Joker with his guest chair and a bloody/grinning head post-Murray’s Big Bang

The BVS Trinity is another instance of InArt potentially taking fairly good figures from Hot Toys and improving them in just about every way and that's what's exciting for me. That's especially true for Superman, which Hot Toys has never really nailed in my eyes. The head sculpt is good, and obviously Cavill, but there's a lot of room for improvement in my eyes. I'm very interested in their Bale Batman as well, it'd be great if they did similar options with that as they did with the Pattinson.

I think of everything that hasn't been announced though, a 1/6th JL Darkseid to really complete a Justice League shelf would be something incredibly special. Queen knocked the 1/4 scale statue out of the park from everything I've seen, and it would be a great figure that Hot Toys is very unlikely to touch.

Well it would be hilarious if they made a Batman Returns Catwoman since I remember clearly when HT promised the figure back in 2012, thinking I would be getting it soon, oblivious to HT's unreliability, which is funny because I see many new collectors nowadays falling into the same trap. "They showed a new Keaton figure, a new pre-order MUST be coming soon!".

Last edited:
What a damn shame if they do end up doing the Justice League version of Affleck's Batman over his BvS one. I don't care nor like any of Snyders DC films but man did they do it right with Afflecks BvS suit. It's what I like about Keaton and Bales Batman Begin suit. It's a simple yet effective suit design. One piece suit with no extra unnecessary stuff on it. You got his suit, gauntlet, belt, boots, cape and cowl. It's simple, effective and looks great.

Then they go the TDK Bale route and ruin the design a bit by making him have a skinner cowl + slapping random square cut out pads on his abs/bicep for his Justice League version. Hope Inart does his BvS one. I'd be very tempted by it. Seen some incredible custom work for the figure that I think Inart can nail.

Ug5HQ1A.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I don't have a dislike for his JL look. But I'll take his BvS suit over it that's for sure. Plus that batsuit hit the mark as TDKR comic inspired with the black and grey with giant bat symbol. Though I'm happy we are sticking to that color scheme with The Batman as opposed to a very dark charcoal grey/black or all black look that the previous Batsuits like Bale and Keaton's had.

The BVS Trinity is another instance of InArt potentially taking fairly good figures from Hot Toys and improving them in just about every way and that's what's exciting for me. That's especially true for Superman, which Hot Toys has never really nailed in my eyes. The head sculpt is good, and obviously Cavill, but there's a lot of room for improvement in my eyes. I'm very interested in their Bale Batman as well, it'd be great if they did similar options with that as they did with the Pattinson.
Completely agree, he is the one of the DCEU trilogy I really see myself getting the Inart for - HT never really nailed it for me, I see their Cavill Superman figures in the close but no cigar type territory. A two pack with him as Clark Kent would also be interesting, especially if they can do the classic ripping shirt to show the Superman suit/symbol underneath pose.
The Gadot Wonder Woman would also be tempting, it really depends on how much of an upgrade it is.
I'll be keeping my BVS Batfleck - love that suit and I think HT pretty much nailed that one, cape aside.
I think of everything that hasn't been announced though, a 1/6th JL Darkseid to really complete a Justice League shelf would be something incredibly special. Queen knocked the 1/4 scale statue out of the park from everything I've seen, and it would be a great figure that Hot Toys is very unlikely to touch.
OH WOW. Don't even tease me with the possibility of a high-end 1/6 Darkseid.... or Steppenwolf.... I'm not sure I could afford them, but by lord I would want to.....

Well it would be hilarious if they made a Batman Returns Catwoman since I remember clearly when HT promised the figure back in 2012, thinking I would be getting it soon and back then I wasn't wise to HT's unreliability, which is funny because I see many new collectors falling into the same trap. "They showed a new Keaton figure, a new pre-order must be coming soon!"
That would be the holy grail for me - probably at the top of my all time most wanted figures, I don't care if I had to sell an organ or my dignity I would make that happen.
A BR Catwoman and Penguin - hell a Penguin 2 pack with him in his Sewer and Mayoral outfit.... in his duck-mobile..... I am figurately drooling at the thought.
Selina could come with her normal and battle-damaged cowl looks with "HELLO THERE" light up sign/Gotham rooftop window diorama. or the Max Shrek Cat head logo statue/base....
guardians-of-the-galaxy-rocket-raccoon.gif

I have heard they are thinking of doing The Batman companion figures depending on how Battinson sells.

But as much as I love Selina in that movie... I think her costume sucks - I would want to wait for another iteration of her design, which feels pretty inevitable.

Now Riddler on the other hand... it would depend on the package.
His is a pretty simple costume and there are a few 3rd party offering already. With that said, none of them have a Dano sculpt... so if Inart did a Riddler in his prison/Arkham outfit/chains (preferably with a bit of a cell diorama to recreat the interrogation scene) I would snap it up in a heartbeat. Either on its own or in a 2 pack with Riddler in his full Zodiac-Killer costume if it was done to a superior standard and came with enough/interesting accessories like the "thumb-drive" and the rat-helmet he puts on the commissioner and the bomb collar from the DA and other unique and interesting paraphernalia or diorama pieces like his conspiracy wall from his apartment.

Aside from the already discussed I think my other Live-Action DC want would be Cillian Murphy as Scarecrow. Ideally with an optional 1/6 fire-breathing horse to recreate his fear toxin look from the final act of Batman Begins.
In any case I would only buy it if it had a really good 1/6 likeness to Cillian Murphy - I already have a knock-off of the HT BB Scarecrow and I would only upgrade with a really solid Murphy sculpt and a few tasty extras.

My wants :
  • Cavill Superman in blue suit with Clark Kent deluxe option
  • Batfleck with Bruce Wayne deluxe set option
  • Wonder Woman though not sure I’d care for a Diana Prince version
  • Proper Batman Begins, but don’t think I’d get a Bruce Wayne
  • TDKR Bane
  • BB Scarecrow with Cillian Murphy sculpt
  • TDK Harvey Dent/TwoFace two-pack
  • Maybe TDK Catwoman simply b/c the rooted hair would be done better than HT.
  • The Batman Catwoman
  • The Batman Riddler
  • Leto Joker to go with their Robbie Harley Quinn
Wants that probably won’t happen:
  • Superman Returns with Clark Kent deluxe set
  • Any and all Tim Burton Batman characters
  • Chris Reeve Superman with Clark Kent deluxe set

Apparently the problem with the older films like 89 Batman and Batman returns is that the Chinese market apparently don’t connect/care for them like we do in the west. So doubtful we’ll get anything from those anytime soon. Personally I want a Batman Begins and BvS Batman. I don’t think I could stand another TDK suit, but then again the Chinese market loves it so that’s probably what it’ll be ha

Apparently the problem with the older films like 89 Batman and Batman returns is that the Chinese market apparently don’t connect/care for them like we do in the west. So doubtful we’ll get anything from those anytime soon. Personally I want a Batman Begins and BvS Batman. I don’t think I could stand another TDK suit, but then again the Chinese market loves it so that’s probably what it’ll be ha
Yup exactly why I put those in the “probably won’t happen” part since InArt specifically mentioned that in their live stream. And TDK Batman is already scheduled for next year so you gotta endure at least one more :lol

Yeah, John has said a number of times that few things earlier than 2000 resonate in China as that's when their box office exploded there and the doors opened up for American movies.

A real shame, as InArt would make a beautiful DeVito Penguin and Pfeiffer Catwoman.

Oh boy, I know this isn’t likely but I would like a Batman Begins Batman/Bruce deluxe combo with an optional bat signal just like The Batman.

If they’re going to make a Dent as suggested I don’t think a two figure set with Dent/Two-face would be as cool as a two piece suit with Dent (w/ Two face jacket and sculpt) and Gordon.

Having the begins suit, Dent, and Gordon all in a display with the bat signal would be awesome.

Edit: I think this would be the best selling option since Dent and Gordon together seems like an easier sell than either by themselves. That said all I really need to pull this off is a solid Dent figure.

I am kind of worried about the precedent rooted hair will set. If they make a really great rooted Dent will my hot toys sculpted Gordon suddenly look like a shampoo bottle?

Back