Inappropriate Tweets cost High School Football Star a Whole Lot.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, the kid was at a Catholic school with a strict rules about conduct. You'd think someone being so heavily recruited would play it a little smarter or at least his folks keeping tabs at least until Signing Day.

I was going to reply to the thread by mentioning I actually see a lot of Facebook posts from fellow high school students just like this (well, maybe not quite the same, but often close enough to warrant nausea). It's immature as all hell and I've taken the time to defriend those particular kids, but it seems like a fairly common occurence.

Again, that's what I would've said... had I missed the part about him going to a Catholic school. Normally, making such tweets/updates would be pretty stupid in itself, but this is plain moronic and represents a serious lack of common sense.

Meh.

Twitter: Providing idiots a platform for idiocy.

:duh

Totally agree... people really don't seem to grasp that what they post (through whatever medium) is out there for anyone to see. I find it crazy the personal and weird stuff people post about themselves.

I remember a day before we had an Aliens & Robots section. That was before the dark times, before the DC section. :rotfl
Yup. Before 2008. Exactly. It's like a daycare making a seperate room for the really young kids to play in. Like the Butterfly room in Toy Story 3.

besides recruiters, who would follow this idiot on Tweeter anyways? His life of school and Football must be so interesting.

Probably classmates who don't like him brought it to somebody's attention. I would. I think it would be funny. I don't know the guy personally but i hate how everyone glorifies highschool sports.

He his a genius. A genius of EXPLOSIONS. And that's a fact.

michael-bay-explosion-transformers.jpg

Back