ImpulzE´s Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a great collection, ImpulzE!!! Love that Boba Fett and the T-800 Endo 1:1 bust! :rock :rock :rock

Btw, great avatar too! Memento is an awesome movie!!! :rock

What one activity lately, thanks to you all, it makes a danish collector proud of his investment when you get the "approved stamp" of hardcore collectors :bow :banana :banana :banana

Darkman #28/200
100dh.jpg

104wo.jpg

101ex.jpg

102ns.jpg

103ee.jpg

105bt.jpg

106ov.jpg

Damn ImpulzE! :hi5: You have an excellent collection with some grail pieces too in my opinion! :clap :mexwave You gain my stamp of approval!

A huge upload of my Alien 3 Queen Facehugger Maquette Life-Size! :monkey5

217l.jpg

218av.jpg

Last edited:
I had a chance to see one of those at my local comic shop. I was blown away by the size and level of detail. simply awesome man!

Beautiful! Now lets see that Graboid!
Yes Graboid has long been under way, but it will hopefully be shipped next week!! :panic:

I had a chance to see one of those at my local comic shop. I was blown away by the size and level of detail. simply awesome man!
I wish there was such a store (who has Sideshow stuff) here in Denmark! If it did, then I would spend most of my money and time in the shop :lol ;)

congrats for this maquette ImpulzE!
looks really fantastic
Thanks, and it is fantastic! :)

you have a very cool collection with a classy presentation ( photography and edition numbers etc... ) Nospheratu aka Ardeth BEy is a one of a kind piece.. Congrats..

Back