Impulse Sealer vs. Ziplock question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillingYouGuy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone here use an impulse sealer along with Poly bags / rolls rather than ziplocks for their collection storage / selling? I am looking at possibly getting a sealer along with a 1 1/2 Poly roll to seal my 1/6 rifles / accesories rather than having all these ziplocks that never really fit perfectly. I am just wondering if the initial investment is worth it, the sealers run about $50 and then for about $25 more you can have a Poly roll that should last you your lifetime. You also get a 4 mil thickness for that amount which is super strong...

I'm not that ____ about it... I just use baggies if the original packaging is not available.

I'm not that ____ about it... I just use baggies if the original packaging is not available.

i just use a ziplock bags myself for the extra parts i dont want scattered on the shelf at the figures feet.

:lol.............(btw.....J.......did you get my pm?)

Yeah I have been using the bags too, but GSTG is no longer carrying the sizes I really need and organizing all the sizes is driving me a little nuts too, just thought the Impulse solution might be a good alternative...

Back