Imperial Fortress Entrance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that the door looks like it would be just the right height for a stormtrooper to bang his head.

Great looking diorama!

Yeah, I'm planning on doing the head black. I think that will look a bit more 'imperial'. Should be here in the next few days.
I've also started the 'gun tower' part of the base :)

Welcome aboard Decky , talk bout an impressive entrance ! ( apologies to D.P ) . Brilliant work on the paint/weathering and the scale/proportions are spot on ( always tricky on large scale pieces) . Keep it up . :clap

Welcome aboard Decky , talk bout an impressive entrance ! ( apologies to D.P ) . Brilliant work on the paint/weathering and the scale/proportions are spot on ( always tricky on large scale pieces) . Keep it up . :clap

:lol No worries!

:lecture It is an impressive entrance indeed, in both ways.

My droid has arrived and been customized! :)

imagefex.jpg

Excellent work now you have R5-M2 he makes the entrance complete :) i love droids!!!!! and top rework on the helm to Decky

That's is a sweet dio Decky. It looks professional. It's good to see some more structure dios too. We understandably don't get many due to the size. Can't wait to see what other things you come up with.

Love that TIE Pilot helmet!!

Wow! Very nice work! :clap

personally I don't know the character, but he and his droid look pretty awesome in front of that awesome dio!

I only wish hasbro astromechs weren't so rare/expensive. I saw one go for about $50 on eBay a few days ago. :( (hint hint, *cough Dorgs cough* :naughty)

Back