Imperial Fortress Entrance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decky123

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all,

My first Sideshow figure arrived in the mail today and I am extremely happy with it! Its the Clone Trooper 41st Elite and I'm planning on getting more :)

I've even went and started to build an Imperial Fortress to help display the figure which I started a few days ago and I've took some pics.
Its basically made from Foamboard/foamcore, bits of old toys and various spray paints. I hope to add more sections and help it grow. I also plan to add some lights into the blast doors too.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy!

resized1e.jpg

resized2n.jpg

resized3.jpg

resized4g.jpg

Here is a full folder with more pics:

https://img574.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0540.jpg

Welcome Decky, you don't do things by halves do you?? What a way to introduce yourself! Excellent works, can't wait to see where you go from here!

:horror

What an entrance! (there's a double entendre in there somewhere I think)

Welcome to the SW Customs section Decky, very nice dio!

:clap

I can see you're going to be another fine addition to the customizers here, keep up the good work!

Thanks guys! I've been lurking here for a while checking out the cool customs and thought I'd get some figures too! I've a Sandtrooper tucked away for Christmas that my fiancé has got for me, so I'd like to build a team and base etc. I hope to make an imperial gun tower for this but want to integrate the figures into it....I just need an idea first lol
I'll keep updating as I go on tho :)
I also want to try customizing some 12" figures and make an imperial squad too.

welcome decky.............& wonderful dio. you've stepped into a larger world.....:lecture

Thanks all, it was actually my first attempt at proper weathering! :)

Attachments

• C0669ACD-2716-46A1-BB31-E9C257F323CD.jpeg
    C0669ACD-2716-46A1-BB31-E9C257F323CD.jpeg
    596.3 KB · Views: 0
Back