[iminime]/ZCWO Chaplin 1/6 Collectible Action Figure - Ful Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7-Hobby raised their price on this again. It's now at $179.99. If I remember correctly it was less than $150 when 7-Hobby first posted it. Only yesterday it was $169.99. What's with the gouging?

Phew...thank goodness i locked it down at $169 over the weekend :yess:

Guess I'll have to check out his movies... because this figure looks amazingly well done. What movie is his costume based off of?

Guess I'll have to check out his movies... because this figure looks amazingly well done. What movie is his costume based off of?

I'm not sure it's based on any one particular look, his tramp costume remained pretty similar through most of his films.

And you should totally check out some Chaplin movies. City Lights, The Gold Rush, The Kid, The Great Dictator, Modern Times, all masterpieces.

I just preordered this figure from the Big Bad Toy Store! I'm so excited! I love my figures but get TIRED of all the superhero and movie figures.

This is something different enough to be a unique part of my collection! SO EXCITED!

:clap

Received a preproduction Chaplin from ZCWO/iMINIme...

Awesome!!

Vid review soon.

ADA985A2-7815-4CF9-AD39-CC0520124B6F-245-0000000EAEFA63EA_zps48090ade.jpg

Not sold on the pants or the expression, but if I were a real Chaplin fan maybe these details wouldn't bother me.

The quizzical expression and ill-fitting baggy pants are pretty dead-on Chaplin imo. This is one figure where a PERS feature would be brilliant. Imagine that same expression, but with the eyes cocked off to one side.

The quizzical expression and ill-fitting baggy pants are pretty dead-on Chaplin imo. This is one figure where a PERS feature would be brilliant. Imagine that same expression, but with the eyes cocked off to one side.

10710240-charlie-chaplin.jpg

Yeh, I don't know why I see it as not quite hitting the mark :dunno

I agree about the PERS though - moving eyes would really suit the character.

Obviously, you're not going to be able to get a 100% exact match at this scale, but I'd say they did an admirable job of giving it that frumpy, oversized look.

article-1225693-022EA12C000004B0-248_468x557_zps4b9913e3.jpg

ccefbc93_zpsd259c850.jpg

I hope the final production figure comes out this good for the asking price. I bought the Mark from A Better Tomorrow and wasn't too happy with the paint and some of the brittle parts. I hope the quality is improved before the prices are raised. Chaplin is a movie icon and needs the quality treatment.

Back