• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iminime walter white

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domecice

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a IMINIME Walter White, version: the Danger
0a6f3401d6a5e6839900add4b3450052.jpg

If somebody have only some parts is ok, contact me

Thanks

Domenico.

Please be careful various members have reason to believe he is a recaster selling his Michael corelone sculpts on eBay.

Please be careful.

Thanks, but I'm not searching Michael Corleone sculpt, I'm searching Walter White by iminime

Domenico.

Please be careful various members have reason to believe he is a recaster selling his Michael corelone sculpts on eBay.

Please be careful.

if you're implying that I'm a recaster you're wrong, my profile eBay is domecice10 and I do not sell anything, only because you are looking for the same actionfigure does not mean you can afford to slander me.

The people like you are ruin the usefulness of this kind of forums

Domenico.

Please be careful.

Do you have any evidence to prove so? You can't go round victimising people, that's not how things work.

So you be careful how you talk to others.

I apologise I'm just speaking what I have been told by others.
Apologises dude I have found out the recaster so real name via PayPal so again I apologise buddy probably should think before I open my mouth.

Back