[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, I'm praying for the other two! It would be perfect to have all three but I'd even be happy with just Tuco. I needs me some Bandito!

I just watched Big Lebowski for the 5th time lol, do you guys think we'll see an Iminime Dude in the future?

I would've once said never but now seeing how they're doing Fight Club, I guess vintage Rainman characters aren't off limits.

Yeah, at first there seemed to be a "no Rainman character" policy, but now that that rule's been busted to pieces it wouldn't shock me. I actually think Alex from a Clockwork Orange would be the more logical Iminime figure due to the simplicity of the outfit (meaning Iminime could do it pretty easily), and fact that the Rainman sculpt is pretty off (meaning it would appeal to even some of those who previously picked up the Rainman piece--similar to the Fight Club and Blondie figures).

has anyone odered the vip status to just get the dx blondi, and may be interested in ordering and selling on the 2 "seven" head sculpts??? pm me if you might.

Yeah, at first there seemed to be a "no Rainman character" policy, but now that that rule's been busted to pieces it wouldn't shock me. I actually think Alex from a Clockwork Orange would be the more logical Iminime figure due to the simplicity of the outfit (meaning Iminime could do it pretty easily), and fact that the Rainman sculpt is pretty off (meaning it would appeal to even some of those who previously picked up the Rainman piece--similar to the Fight Club and Blondie figures).
:lecture
Iminime Clockwork would be great. No one has been able to really nail the likeness so always on for another attempt at it.

Re: [iminime] / Trevor Grove - *Secret Project* The Cowboy ~ SCULPTS REVEALED ~

Fistful is still my favourite simply because its only about Clint through and through... and another deal. If this project is a success I will be lobbying for an expansion pack with first dibs for the original buyers of this set for the Bounty Hunter Blondie outfit and the Sharps Rifle he uses at the end... the DX sculpt will come quite handy then :wink1

So, Ankit....is it safe to say this project was a success, what with both editions being sold out?

:pray::pray::pray:

I watched big lebowski last week, i tought a nice movie, but not all this that everybody talk about it..

The first time I watched TBL I cried with laughter. I didn't watch it again until a few years ago, and that time it wasn't nearly as funny as I remembered it.

Maybe it was funny for its day. It was definitely a fresh take on characterisation and storytelling at the time.

I don't know. That could be said for anything with a large fanbase. Personally, I love the film, but I can see how some could be left with "meh" reactions.

Usually those cult classics when seen for the first time years and years after its release leave a bit to be desired, that could be the case for me as I too saw it well over a decade after its release.

Although admittedly I have "meh" reactions for most Cohan movies. Fargo is another.

I dig Lebowski but there are definitely bigger fans out there. The biggest fans probably are so for very obvious reasons. You have frequently be in a certain frame of mind to relate and appreciate this flick properly. I haven't constantly been in that frame of mind for 15 years now :lol

tumblr_medq83azk41r8lpqgo1_400.gif

The fact that John Goodman's character is basically John Millius (writer / director of Conan the Barbarian, and co-writer of the Jaws Inidianapolis speech) alone makes TBL classic.

Back