[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid last night, got my confirmation this morning, all good to go. Just waiting for more GBU announcements from iminime! :pray::pray::pray:

VEST
Looking at this pic, and comparing it to the most famous screenshot, are we able to bring the vest in closer together, so that there isn't such a big gap between each side?

64473_531620516902580_937763175_n_zps931c8111.jpg

eastwood_good_ugly.jpg

GUN BELT
From the pic above, the belt buckle looks to be gold and bigger than what is in the prototype pic. What are your thoughts on that? The regular belt looks to be wider as well in the screenshot.

I agree on the cut of the vest. It would look better if it was closer together.

Dane said the belt is a mash between two belts that come from that retailer (forgot the name). IDK if they are able to change the buckles or that's as close as they can get it.

I wouldn't worry about the pants being bulky. I'm sure the pants will be the standard Velcro front.

From the pics the poncho looks pretty damn good to me as far as they way it lays and how you can futz it :dunno

I also paid a few minutes after I bought the regular set, and got my status changed to "payment received" yesterday...

Thanks, Neehar. :)

Vest- I have actually brought this up to Denny. I think that some careful futzing could help the gap some (pull it higher on the shoulders), but that detail is definitely under consideration.

Gun Belt Buckle - The GBU buckle was brass, but it's another production limitation issue. I will talk to Denny to see if anything can be done to replace the buckle, but it may need to be an aftermarket swap.

Pants - It's a front velcro closure, which I think is the best method to avoid bulk. You can always do what I did for my Neo and remove it completely, since there is a belt.

Poncho - I haven't seen any weathering pics yet, but rest assured I will point out anything that looks odd. The stiffness of the material is difficult to judge from pictures, but it looks to fall nicely with some decent futzing. There is no wire.

Congratulations to Denny and his team, and to Dane and Ankit, this is a fantastic release! I was fortunate to grab a regular version.
I have a few questions/comments:

VEST
Looking at this pic, and comparing it to the most famous screenshot, are we able to bring the vest in closer together, so that there isn't such a big gap between each side?

64473_531620516902580_937763175_n_zps931c8111.jpg

eastwood_good_ugly.jpg

GUN BELT
From the pic above, the belt buckle looks to be gold and bigger than what is in the prototype pic. What are your thoughts on that? The regular belt looks to be wider as well in the screenshot.

PANTS
How does the fly close? I hope it's not bulky. I would prefer that the opening be on the back so that the pants don't stick out too much in the front. At that scale, it's very hard to have a pants close properly and not add bulk.

PONCHO
I am assuming with the weathering that the front and back won't look different? How stiff is the poncho? Will it fall nicely? Does it have a wire in it? While the wire sometimes works very well, generally I am not a big fan of it since it makes it hard to have natural poses.

Might have to wait untill this thing hits ebay, then be prepared to sell some of my organs for the money. :horror
Clint is just the coolest actor ever and Sergio Leone spag Westerns are some of the best films ever made imo.

Thanks Dane! I know you and the team poured your soul into this one, and we are definitely benefiting from it! Awesome to hear about your discussions on the vest.

Re: [iminime] / Trevor Grove - *Secret Project* The Cowboy

Thanks, Neehar. :)

Vest- I have actually brought this up to Denny. I think that some careful futzing could help the gap some (pull it higher on the shoulders), but that detail is definitely under consideration.

Gun Belt Buckle - The GBU buckle was brass, but it's another production limitation issue. I will talk to Denny to see if anything can be done to replace the buckle, but it may need to be an aftermarket swap.

Pants - It's a front velcro closure, which I think is the best method to avoid bulk. You can always do what I did for my Neo and remove it completely, since there is a belt.

Poncho - I haven't seen any weathering pics yet, but rest assured I will point out anything that looks odd. The stiffness of the material is difficult to judge from pictures, but it looks to fall nicely with some decent futzing. There is no wire.

Excuse me, Mr.MarfMaster, sir, but can you confirm your friend Ankit's statement here?:lol

because of your utmost dedication we will ensure you get a DX...

which means even if you dont want to later... we will force you at gun point :lol

Excuse me, Mr.MarfMaster, sir, but can you confirm your friend Ankit's statement here?:lol

Hmmm, that one got by me...you'll have to take it up with him. :lol

I will say, I have put in a plea to Denny to help out a few members (if possible) who I felt were vocal supporters of the set from day 1, took extra measures to ensure securing a DX set, and still missed out. :monkey3

Hmmm, that one got by me...you'll have to take it up with him. :lol

I will say, I have put in a plea to Denny to help out a few members (if possible) who I felt were vocal supporters of the set from day 1, took extra measures to ensure securing a DX set, and still missed out. :monkey3

That's really awesome of you to do! Regardless of how it turns out, though, I'm very, very happy that I'll finally have one of my favorite Eastwood characters on my shelf. Thank you for this!

Dane/Ankit/Denny, can we please get some more detailed pix of the pistol, particularly the snake on the grip? This is being cast in plastic or resin, not metal, right?

I would also love to see. . .more pics in general. Would love to see this guy in some different, brighter lighting like we saw with that IPhone head pic. Also interested in seeing one with the poncho unfolded on the figure with hatted head:

TINV8La.jpg

Back