[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be funny if a company like Enterbay or someone announces a licenced TGTB&TU figure, after all this moaning about not getting the Iminime one. I dont think Hot Toys would but someone like Enterbay might.
The only thing I would like from the Iminime set is the head sculpts which imo look fantastic.
Even the company who do the Mens Hommes set could do a western set and do a seperate sculpt of Eastwood like they done with the Daniel Craig/vol.13 clothes set.

The only way a "legit" 1/6 company would release it is with Eastwood's likeness, and that ain't happening unless he allows it, which also ain't happening.

If one of the other knock-off Headplay companies releases a set, it would pale in comparison to iminime's release.

The only way we will ever get an official Eastwood likeness is when he dies, and his estate decides to cash in.

I know pre-order was a few days ago, but really... If anyone is willing to part with their full-set figure, let me know via PM and I would proudly take it off their hands, with compensation on top if it.

I know pre-order was a few days ago, but really... If anyone is willing to part with their full-set figure, let me know via PM and I would proudly take it off their hands, with compensation on top if it.

Just a heads up, do be wary of who PM you. Since this isn't shipping for another 4-5 months and by then you don't have the protection of paypal's 45 days claim.

My suggestion would be waiting to buy this when most of the buyers got it in hand already. That way you are at least covered by PayPal.

Just keep an eye out for several normal sets opening up when Denny returns from China. There are several of us VIPs who will have our normal sets cancelled for the DX ones.

I have a regular set ordered and paid for. I would be willing to sell it for what I paid. Pm me if your interested.

Sent you a pm Yogi :)

The thing is Clint is really old... It breaks my heart but in the next few years he will die, then? All nets are off. Look what happened with Brando, never a single peice of merchandise and now you can get a pair of underwear with Don Corelone on your ***.

In reality then, an item should not even show up in your cart unless it is available. We should have had to re-fresh to get it into the cart and once in there, we should have been able to continue the checkout process.

It was mentioned earlier as an example that it is like a limited edition run on Nike shoes. First into the store gets the product. Well, imagine that you were in the store, had the shoes in your shopping cart, waited in line at the checkout, and then when it was your turn to pay, you were told that your shopping cart was empty. Please go back to the shoe department and try to grab another pair and when it is your turn to pay, we'll let you know if the shoes are still in your cart.

I just purchased concert tickets a few weeks back. The system kept my tickets in the cart for 90 secs to type in my info and pay. If I had not finished checkout in the specified time I would lose the tickets from my cart and have to re-choose if the same seats were not available. The 90 secs, which doesn't sound like much, was more than enough time to complete checkout. This system would work well for these type figure sales IMO.

I do not feel that upping the ES after advertising it well ahead of purchase time is a good idea.

I know that the way of the system is becoming old talk so this is the last I'll say.

GL, what I was referring to with Nike was online sales of LE offerings. They experience a similar cluster f__k when 500,000 elephants are trying to storm thru a tiny door all at the same time. And they're NIKE.

And the timed system is a good idea when it works as it should. Three times in the last 10 days I try to get tickets on Fandango for a local AMC. They have the same timed system but I guess since they give you 6 minutes to complete the transaction, most of the time that you put something in your cart it’s already in someone else’s so you get similar error messages and can’t check out (this is for assigned seating tickets). I wasn’t able to get tickets the first 2 days I tried and yesterday was the first time that it worked after jumping thru hoops in minor cluster f__k fashion.

So the point is that I understand that they system could be improved and there is probably a more efficient and “fair” way to design the process, but again people experience this mess with many online retailers. When the item is hot and the demand far outweighs the supply, this same type of mess will happen with Iminime, Nike, Fandango, Ticketmaster and most other companies.

:wave

I've been enjoying some quality time with the family. :)

I'm sorry to hear about the mess with the ordering system some of you fell victim to. I sincerely hope that Denny is able to accommodate you few by at the very least making you priority waitlisters or something.

Just wanted to pop in and say I empathize with those that weren't able to snag what they were after, and congratulate those that did!

Oh, and I'm not enjoying any artist proof, I have to play the same waiting game that all of you do. :lol

Thems jus jokes baby!

Your best bet is to make the change thru Denny. These are still being made so if someone wants out you should just take their spot. There's no reason why it should go to them first and then they ship it to you; at this point if you make a deal with someone it should get shipped to you straight from Iminime. Denny should cancel their order and refund them and take your order formally thru PayPal. This way there is no confusion and Denny has everything correct as far as paper trails for his records. If you’re buying a spot from someone for a premium, then that's between you and them. In that case I'd say "gift" them the vig on PayPal but still swap the order properly thru Denny.

Last edited:
Well, I'm just leaving this out there, but, again, if anyone decides that they aren't going to use the DX head, nor do they want it, I still have the extra dough for the DX waiting.

I doubt it will happen, but as someone who managed to get a DX, I would be fine with Denny making more DX heads, but only selling them to VIP members.

However, if iminime decides to move forward with Angel Eyes and Tuco, I think the VIP members who bought Blondie DX should get the opportunity to buy the matching numbers before they go on sale to the public, without the hassle of the current ordering system.

I doubt it will happen, but as someone who managed to get a DX, I would be fine with Denny making more DX heads, but only selling them to VIP members.

However, if iminime decides to move forward with Angel Eyes and Tuco, I think the VIP members who bought Blondie DX should get the opportunity to buy the matching numbers before they go on sale to the public, without the hassle of the current ordering system.

That'd be interesting if iminime decides to finish out the movie cast, but you're assuming Denny will have a DX version of those characters as well.

I just watched Big Lebowski for the 5th time lol, do you guys think we'll see an Iminime Dude in the future?

I take it you are a VIP member.

With the success of this sale I am counting on the other two. Just really glad to have gotten the regular Blondie. Can't wait to see more updates with the weathering.

Back