[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ SCULPTS REVEALED ~

There has to be a middle ground that balances all aspects and is more fair to all parties involved
You may be right, and the idea of a deposit is a better option. Certainly, I would feel better knowing my loss might be $50 per figure as opposed to $400 per figure should things go south.

Well it looks like I've come full circle on blondie and will be going for a limited set tomoro. Hopefully I can snag one!

625481_531620183569280_65123554_n.jpg

That's a bomb of a reveal!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Someone get those pics over here!

Everything looks top notch down to the boots!

The only things that lacked that stood out were Blondie seems a bit more "brunette" and he looks like he has a few more years on him than he actually did in the movie.

Aside from those two nits I regrettably say that this is by far Iminime's best figure and strongest reveal (poor Patrick :()

Last edited:

that is simply stunning guys!!

Everything is awesome except the boots. They look too bulky and too light in color.

hmm boots do look a tad large, color can be toned down easy enough

Bufff, great figure, but expected a little more. Normal painted head looks better unpainted than painted. I don't know how to explain, but I see something rare in the painjob.:(

in some photos appears he has googley eyes.

I think this looks really nice. The boots are the only thing I see that I don't like. The look like suede dutch clogs with spurs:slap

Overall, I think it is coming along great. Denny, please keep working on the boots and this will an outstanding offering.

it was nice, but i was expecting a little more too...

Change the boots please..

Boots are clunky... Rainman's were way better. And the pants too. They look ill fitting and the material looks cheap. I'm underwhelmed.

Looks nice, boots are poor need changed. Poncho needs weathered but that's an after market mod. Not liking the DX sculpt tbh it's lost something during painting. Pants and vest spot on, can't see the gun rig or shooting iron properly but what I see looks good. On the whole probably Iminime's strongest ever reveal keep it up guys :)

Hatted sculpt looks boss!!!

Shoes seem to be Iminime's "Achilles heel." But I'm loving what I see overall.

Last edited:
Back