[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ SCULPTS REVEALED ~

Looks great (aside from the minor niggles of the boots and maybe the fit of the jeans). We got a $7k special assessment levied on our condo, last week (due May 1 :monkey4), and I was trying to figure out a way to still get this figure, lol, but there's just no way to do it responsibly. Looks like I'm out of the 1:6 world and especially customs for the next little while (had my countdown clock all set up, too... keep in mind that clock's only accurate if you're in the same general location as me :p). Congrats to everyone that snags one of these badboys tonight!

So, just out of curiosity, what is IMINIME's policy regarding regular sets and DXs? I managed to secure a regular, and, if I get a DX, I was going to cancel it, but a friend said that he would buy the regular pre-order from me since that's all that he wanted? I don't want to do anything, though, unless I know if that's okay or not.

Sounded like you could keep the regular until you got the DX, at which time the regular would be cancelled and go back into the pool and would go to whomever snagged it online. Maybe Denny will make an exception but I guess the only problem I could see (and don't take this the wrong way -- I'm not questioning your honesty) is that someone unscrupulous could use a situation like that to get themselves two figures, since there's really no way to verify the 'friend' aspect of it. So it kind of short-circuits Denny's one-per-person rule if some are allowed in practice to get two, for whatever reason. Just my take, though. Personally I'd have no problem if you do get to keep the reg for your buddy (of course that's spoken by someone no longer in the game, haha).

So, just out of curiosity, what is IMINIME's policy regarding regular sets and DXs? I managed to secure a regular, and, if I get a DX, I was going to cancel it, but a friend said that he would buy the regular pre-order from me since that's all that he wanted? I don't want to do anything, though, unless I know if that's okay or not.

These are limited to 1 per person, so your friend would have to order a standard in a seperate order.

Denny has already stated that he will replace standard orders with DX orders if you are able to order one.

Im realy conflicted this was going to be my first Iminime figure but i don't like the boots and i'm realy unsure about the aged clint sculpt.

I shall have to sleep on it and look at it again with out reading comments and fresh eyes.

Im realy conflicted this was going to be my first Iminime figure but i don't like the boots and i'm realy unsure about the aged clint sculpt.

I shall have to sleep on it and look at it again with out reading comments and fresh eyes.

Can't sleep on it long it goes live for sale in less than 9 hours :lol inaccuracies or not this won't last long I don't think.

The main problem with the boots are that they are too big i think the color is not so off though they could use some nice weathering, i like the pants and the vest but not the shirt and Scott's poncho was a bit better also.

I like the sculpts but i think it's the way it is painted that ages them.

I think the boots - with some weathering - will look fine. they are very well made by the look of them. Dirty them up a bit and the will be the best thing on the figure IMO!!!

Sounded like you could keep the regular until you got the DX, at which time the regular would be cancelled and go back into the pool and would go to whomever snagged it online. Maybe Denny will make an exception but I guess the only problem I could see (and don't take this the wrong way -- I'm not questioning your honesty) is that someone unscrupulous could use a situation like that to get themselves two figures, since there's really no way to verify the 'friend' aspect of it. So it kind of short-circuits Denny's one-per-person rule if some are allowed in practice to get two, for whatever reason. Just my take, though. Personally I'd have no problem if you do get to keep the reg for your buddy (of course that's spoken by someone no longer in the game, haha).

I wanted to make sure that he was okay with my mentioning him first, but it's actually Yogi who was wondering if I could do that for him, and, to be honest, I wouldn't be getting any Cowboy if not for him. I needed to sell my Hot Toys 89 figures to fund this project, and he really came through for me when I needed it; I was hoping I could repay the favor in some way.

Hey if they're good enough for our favorite ginger Italiano, then they're good enough for Blondie!

If anyone gets the DX set and wants to sell their unhatted head for some reason - let me know - I will buy it off you!

Hey if they're good enough for our favorite ginger Italiano, then they're good enough for Blondie!

Well is is a figure based off of a spaghetti western afterall!

Sucks that the boots are already produced... it would really behoove Denny to show a few more WIP pics maybe to avoid some of this.

IMO though this set still looks to be stronger than Rainman's

Also found these but there replicas not a massive fan of the subject matter so no idea how accurate they are

Sounded like you could keep the regular until you got the DX, at which time the regular would be cancelled and go back into the pool and would go to whomever snagged it online.

These are limited to 1 per person, so your friend would have to order a standard in a seperate order.

Denny has already stated that he will replace standard orders with DX orders if you are able to order one.
Batfan, if I were you, I would definitely e-mail Denny. So far as I have heard authoritatively, Denny only limited the DX to one per person.

Back