[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Iminime going to re release The Cowboy again in the near future? I would like to know.

I'm pretty sure this was their "last chance" offering, if you will. I find it highly unlikely that we'll see another re-release.

Alright thanks for the reply. This is the first I've seen of the figure and now I'm pretty bummed I missed out.

Stay on the lookout. At least a few people who own the first release have bought the trio. Someone with an extra might be willing to let go of one at a fair price if they knew it was for a fellow freak.

Alright thanks for the reply. This is the first I've seen of the figure and now I'm pretty bummed I missed out.

i am almost positive that after this release some people will be selling... stay on the look out and announce ur interested in it.

I would also recommend keeping an eye out in the for sale section here. Stuff pops up all the time.

I remember seeing the Cowboy for the first time Long after it was released. I was pretty bummed out I missed it. After that I made sure to regularly check the interest threads here.

Back