[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A member on here messaged me willing to sell me a extra The Cowboy once he receives the trio set. Pretty good price he gave me. So is the trio shipping as of now? If so I can't wait to see how they all turned out!

A member on here messaged me willing to sell me a extra The Cowboy once he receives the trio set. Pretty good price he gave me. So is the trio shipping as of now? If so I can't wait to see how they all turned out!

Wow! Congrats! So happy for you! There's some good freaks on these boards!

this figure is a piece of art. will surely be worth it. hope you are not bleeding through the nose on it but we all will be very happy if you got it at a decent price. Cheers!

Thanks! Indeed there is. This is probably the only time I'll spend a good chunk of money on a figure. It'll be worth it.

this figure is a piece of art. will surely be worth it. hope you are not bleeding through the nose on it but we all will be very happy if you got it at a decent price. Cheers!

Yes and compared to the numbers of HT figs that are produced, this is very limited edition, even though I don't really know the numbers. :dunno

Thanks all! I think what I'm paying isn't too bad. What I've seen him go for is a big nose bleed but I should be pretty happy with what I'll be paying for him. I can see him being my too figure in my ever growing collection.

Congrats, man! I can assure you that you'll love it. Personal bias aside, I firmly believe it to be one of the best 1/6th releases in any capacity, custom or official.

Congrats, man! I can assure you that you'll love it. Personal bias aside, I firmly believe it to be one of the best 1/6th releases in any capacity, custom or official.

If that be the case than I'll be happy overall. Pretty pumped for a Blondie to be in my collection.

Ill have tracking info for all CS customers as soon as they go out.
Omar, I had mentioned this on the paypal note back when I paid for the set, but since it's been a looooooong time now, just wanted to remind you guys: please make sure that my set is declared at around $40-50 (no more, no less please), so that I can avoid the obscene fees that the Greek customs charge you with. Thanks so much in advance, man...

Thanks all! I think what I'm paying isn't too bad. What I've seen him go for is a big nose bleed but I should be pretty happy with what I'll be paying for him. I can see him being my too figure in my ever growing collection.

Congrats on the score, bud. You'll find there's a lot of good(and talented)people here willing to help each other out. And I assure you, this won't be your last expensive quest. This hobby is like crack. But the wait and hunt is half the fun. Enjoy.

Omar, I had mentioned this on the paypal note back when I paid for the set, but since it's been a looooooong time now, just wanted to remind you guys: please make sure that my set is declared at around $40-50 (no more, no less please), so that I can avoid the obscene fees that the Greek customs charge you with. Thanks so much in advance, man...

INternational orders are always mark low for customs. We gotcha!

Congrats on the score, bud. You'll find there's a lot of good(and talented)people here willing to help each other out. And I assure you, this won't be your last expensive quest. This hobby is like crack. But the wait and hunt is half the fun. Enjoy.

Thanks a lot man! Yeah this hobby is pretty expensive and I try not to spend a boat load on a figure but sometimes it's hard. This is my first figure I'll be spending over the budget limit.

Back