[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damn, bang goes my chance of getting my Tuco fig signed by Eli Wallach. Yeah he lived until a grand old age + appeared in possibly the best movie of all time. He must of had a great life.

RIP
fark_QSmdhBKPLyySycBDtLu4A_vjnwM.jpg

There was a recap of a 2005 interview on NY1 with Eli this morning. He was pushing 90 at that point and looked great. So together and focused; he looked and sounded so healthy for his age

Just checked my shipping notice, turns out the Korean Airline plane its on landed at London Heathrow about 1 hour ago. I'm only about 3 miles away from the airport. I hope it flies through customs. I might get the trio set this week. :yess:

Still "before shipping"... :impatient:
hoping it gets sent out this week and not next :)

I can't wait to see pics from you guys. It'll be bittersweet, though; knowing that Tuco will be immortalized in many collections at the same time Wallach passed away.

I missed out on this Trio but excited for the people that got them! I want to see pictures broshizzles

Sent from my GT-P3113

I just realized i never shot pics of my screen accurate blondie horse/saddle. Will have to do it

Omar,

sent you an email - Denny and team have shipped the GBU set to the wrong shipping address for me. Can you pls help!
I had requested multiple times to change my address and infact Tyler was sent to my new address. Pls do help!

AJ

Hi AJ. Need to hear from Denny. Not sure what we can do if the package went out except wait for it to be returned to sender. Did you fill out a forwarding address at the post office when you moved? It's always a good idea. All of your packages would have been sent to the new address automatically. In the meantime do you have any one you can contact at the old address that can help?

Back