[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do wonder sometimes, if, with some fabric glue and a lot of patience, you could get the poncho into the exact position it was in the film. All of the patterns are accurate and everything, so, there should really be no reason why you shouldn't.

I do wonder sometimes, if, with some fabric glue and a lot of patience, you could get the poncho into the exact position it was in the film. All of the patterns are accurate and everything, so, there should really be no reason why you shouldn't.

I think with glue and patience you could get it damn close.

I have 1 Trio set. it was for other customer but didn't pay.(I waited for so many months ^^, I kept my promise)

anyway, anyone interested, send me email : [email protected] only 1 trio set(set buyer only)
(I was thinking to have it for myself, but I already have prototype in my office ^^)
thanks

Denny

Denny and his team did a great job on these! Would love to own the entire trio.

You cant beat a threesome. :lol

DSCF2527_zps400aed0b.jpg

Ok a foursome then. :wink1:

Wow Denny that's nice of u to even do that for somebody u did not have to hold it for him. That's a class act right their. Your custom service is second to none.
Keep doing what's u do my friend.

I think with glue and patience you could get it damn close.

Straight pins underneath work too. Not as permanent as glue.

Anyone knows what happened to the "Captain Cook etc" thread? (I apologise in advance for being off-topic, but the problem is that there is no... topic).

Anyone knows what happened to the "Captain Cook etc" thread? (I apologise in advance for being off-topic, but the problem is that there is no... topic).

BrBA been removed due to end of sales and selling out . You may contact Wake for further information.

off topic buy since there is no thread on it. For the chemsuits in the superset dx, the orange ones... anyone knows what specific episode they are from. i remember seeing them when i saw the whole series but i somehow cant pin it down as mostly yellow were used..and i am trying to find the clip on youtube or o netflix but need the episode reference. i do know G wore one but as i said cant find any reference of that clip where W and P where staring into the boiler.

brba.jpg.
they used in several episodes, to clean the methlab, Some episodes are between 3x04-3x13, I don't remember the exactly episode.
ww.jpg

Back