[iminime] The Angry Doctor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it also took me a few seconds, but I was thinking, "is this some kind of actor from a British doctor show I don't know about?" I was actually expecting some version of Dr. Who at first :lol

But I think it's just that Ruffalo is someone I never thought about as a figure, though it makes perfect sense when you think about it. I think he makes more sense on a display with his alter ego than lots of other characters, too, because there are lots of classic comic shots that have both Banner and Hulk on the page together.

V8yJx.jpg

and even on the Norton Hulk movie poster:

IxifU.jpg

Looks great so far!

If I were to buy this figure to customize it, I'd prolly put it on a clash of the Titan figure body and wait till the HT Hulk is in stock, and try to get the pants when it's parted out.

Great likeness. Immediately recognizable. Although the thread name was not. Thread title should be like "I'm always Angry" Dr. Banner

Was never really a fan of any movie version of the Hulk but Yep... this with that Hottoys Hulk Shadowing behind him is instant win, that issue #1 pose.

I dig the likeness, but, to those who want an Avengers Banner, you may not have to go the custom route:
CD9ADBF6-1245-4C44-BCD3-C89F68C9835F-2736-000001FEB481514D.jpg

where did that pic come from Batfan? I see a lot of new figures in there. GI Joe Rock, GI Joe SS, Batman Arkham Joker, Tony Stark STark Tower, ED209, Iron Man 3 Mark 8, Prometheus David, Man of Steel

where did that pic come from Batfan? I see a lot of new figures in there. GI Joe Rock, GI Joe SS, Batman Arkham Joker, Tony Stark STark Tower, ED209, Iron Man 3 Mark 8, Prometheus David, Man of Steel

The HT Facebook page.

Could hurt Iminime's sales. . .or help them, depending on how the final sculpt turns out.

Definitely, but I thought he said that they weren't making this sculpt available just yet? As you said, though. It could mean this thing never sees the light of day outside of IMINIME's private use, or the overwhelming need for a better sculpt could mean it breaks into the market and takes hold of people's collections. As cool as all of that stuff is, though, I feel that there is going to be one spot in my collecting this year that, through hell or high water, belongs to IMINIME (I'm sure that you know what that is by now).:lol

Back