[iminime project] Jackie Chan(final version page6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denny, please tell me my Kate.B sculpt isn't that small!:panic: ..I really don't think using a slim will make this head look any smaller, It certainly won't change how it looks next to other figures.:(

Denny, you make exellents HS. just the slim body from HT is gone long time ago. :(

I think the recomendation to use body is Hottoys Slim body.

We are sorry not to tell this information well.
Tom Cruise is a small guy and also better to use Slim body.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Denny

Hi Denny
I put it on a hot toys body. its the same body that is used for hot toys robber joker which is close to the slim body as you can get at the moment. its also a shorter body then the TTM18. the issue is the size of the head is to small, regardless what body you use it on it wont look right on jackie chan. Also the slim body is no longer available to buy and is extremley hard to get.
But even if you put the head on a slim body it will make jackie chan look like a kid. If anything Jackie Chan had a full on face and not a skinny/small face at all. Your a nice guy to deal with but you just got the size of the head wrong. For the price you charged for the sculpt you should have at least got the size of head right.
You can see in my earlier pic how small the head looks. Due to this fact i have taken it down and no longer have any need for it. I have also wasted money in buying the clothes for this figure. Also if your tom cruise sculpt is the same size, people who bought that will have the same issue. You cant disguise it by saying put it on a slim body - still wont look right.

Im not trying to bash your work, if anything i like your work. Was especially looking forward to Jet Li. Im just dissapointed that after buying, sculpt, body and clothes its set me back in total £145 pounds which is around $230 dollars and i cant even display it due to the small size head :(

Last edited:
Yes,I have bought the Jackie Chan head sculpt too and it is more like a 1/7 than 1/6 scale. However, I put it on a medicom body (which is a lot smaller than Hottoys body) and I think it looks alright. Maybe you can try that too.

Yes,I have bought the Jackie Chan head sculpt too and it is more like a 1/7 than 1/6 scale. However, I put it on a medicom body (which is a lot smaller than Hottoys body) and I think it looks alright. Maybe you can try that too.

what clothes did you use on your medicom body? unless they custom made they will look a little bit big on him if your using pre made clothing.
i know when i put the white kung fu top on JC which i had spare from my bruce lee DX it looked a little big on him when compared with the head. so even on a smaller body its all about the clothes fitting right. i can only see this happening if you got custom clothing.

anyways ive stuck it up for sale now on ebay, i just like any figures in my collection to be perfect. i dont think this one is for me so rather get rid of it for what i can then keep it.

Why is there a naked guy in the background Denny? :lol

jackie.jpg

True type slim. Perfection. Sure, a little hard to find, but the Dean is absolutely perfect, even on a TT narrow shoulder.

hi guys~
Serious Face of Drunken Master : We are not sure ^^ at the moment, we have full schedule.

Jet Li : We would like to do it again(Sculpt is gone) but we will do sometime in this year.

Naked Guy in the background : it's not naked one, he is UFC fighter ^^ it's a poster at Seoul Doll fair.

Jackie Chan of this head will be offered few pcs only now then, it will not be on sale. Check my ebay site.

Thanks

Denny

Back