Imaresqd1 Latest 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker WIP - NOT FOR SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always wanted an Adam sculpt because to me it is THE definitive Joker, however I admit Im not able to afford his comission prices... and I have held out from buying every other customisers Joker hoping for someone as talented to get to this... and now that there is a hint of a willingness Im trying my best to show him the numbers are there and get it done...

I have always wanted an Adam sculpt because to me it is THE definitive Joker, however I admit Im not able to afford his comission prices... and I have held out from buying every other customisers Joker hoping for someone as talented to get to this... and now that there is a hint of a willingness Im trying my best to show him the numbers are there and get it done...

Same exact position I'm in.

If I'm gonna blow a lot of dough on a sculpt, it's gonna be my favorite character of all time.

The hold up is the same unwillingness that Adam has over making large quantities of an unlicensed character... thats why the reluctance and vacillating...

The hold up is the same unwillingness that Adam has over making large quantities of an unlicensed character... thats why the reluctance and vacillating...

I hope whoever it is pulls through and decides to do it.

He can always make them and give them out for free. :dunno

:monkey3

:lol

I think I can have something more concrete tomorrow morning when I get hold of him... and if I do get the o for the interest list, dont worry I will start it with the names who have already mentioned their interest here...

Whoa..a ton has happened on this thread since i last checked in...

Interested also :joy

Same exact position I'm in.

If I'm gonna blow a lot of dough on a sculpt, it's gonna be my favorite character of all time.

Yup. If im going to throw down close to 300 bones it has to knock me on the floor.

Besides, I'd have to sell something to afford it with me not working and all.

Coolio. Definitely post a link to your thread in here if he says yes.

Yeah, ill keep an eye on this thread.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yup. If im going to throw down close to 300 bones it has to knock me on the floor.

Besides, I'd have to sell something to afford it with me not working and all.

Yeah, ill keep an eye on this thread.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Sorry to hear that bud.

Yup, even with me woking (part time minimum wage) and paying for school, I'll have to let something go.

I've never sold a figure, but for an superb joker sculpt.. worth it.

Please guys this is NOT an interest thread... dont show interest here anymore .... show only in the official interest thread, which will only happen if I get permission...

Please guys this is NOT an interest thread... dont show interest here anymore .... show only in the official interest thread, which will only happen if I get permission...

Im interested in showing interest in the interest thread if the interest is there from Adam.

Back