Imaresqd1 Latest 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker WIP - NOT FOR SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm if there is enough interest we can get a legendary sculptor to take a Joker commission for a small run... each sculpt may be close to $300 or so painted and all... be rest assured that itll be of the highest quality possible... I have been in talks about this for a long time and have been told that if there is enough serious interest it will happen...

I'm down for one, put me on the list please.

Hmm if there is enough interest we can get a legendary sculptor to take a Joker commission for a small run... each sculpt may be close to $300 or so painted and all... be rest assured that itll be of the highest quality possible... I have been in talks about this for a long time and have been told that if there is enough serious interest it will happen...

I'm down. If its anything like this I'm there.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

This would be the selling point. No BS sculpt, just a great one.

Yup. I'll straight up sell one of my favorite figures if I can get a quality Ledger/Joker sculpt if I had to. One that is the end all be all sculpt. No more ****ing around with Hot Toys to put another 10 Jokers out before they're even close to this league sort of thing. :lecture

Trust me the guy we are talking about is capable enough of delivering a great sculpt... the quality will be worth the price which will be high considering its just a painted sculpt. And again Adam Im really sorry I really will take this elsewhere to an interest list... just need a confirmation from the artist if he will allow me to post an interest list publicly. However all you guy's positive response here is a good start for me to show him that the serious demand and spending power is there... :)

The difficult bit is to convince him to do it... having an interest list is halfway there... and if we do the numbers inspite of the forewarned higher price... then all we have to do is wait for him to deliver the sculpts.

Yup. I'll straight up sell one of my favorite figures if I can get a quality Ledger/Joker sculpt if I had to. One that is the end all be all sculpt. No more ****ing around with Hot Toys to put another 10 Jokers out before they're even close to this league sort of thing. :lecture

:goodpost:

Yup, if I wanted a great joker sculpt I'd go with MRM. But I've been waiting for somebody with the talents of Adam to make one available.

Back