• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Imaresqd1 / Kato Joker **NOW TAKING OFFERS ON SCULPT**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iamaresqd1 / Kato Joker

Wow guys. I've been overwhelmed by the support and PMs. :duff

Needless to say: I do not want to sell this so it will need a serious offer. Had quite a few low *****, (but I think that is just given the nature of not knowing what to offer), and only 1 offer that I would consider serious.

I will be in touch shortly with you all.

:peace:

Nooooo don't do it!!! ;)

For a good cause ?

Bump for my boy Tim here make him a great offer, this certainly won't be available again .

I will smite this whole forum then take my ball and go home if i dont!

You dont need smite one single person, the only thing you ll need smite is your bank account.

Just out of curiosity sake what did this go for when first released?

Just out of curiosity sake what did this go for when first released?

When first released? :lol

This isn't a release, well in the the traditional sense. The suit is custom tailored by a guy named Kato. The suit is around $1100 or so. The sculpt is by a guy named Adam Gu or Imaresqd1, who is fairly elusive and is very hard to get stuff from. When he first started commissions I heard of sculpts ranging from $350-$800. Recently they are up to $1800+ for a commission .Yeah.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

My joker sculpt was a little more than $1800 from Adam. Worth every penny! This is a gem, and Adam's work is very hard to come by! The owner of this will not be disappointed.

Good luck buddy

My joker sculpt was a little more than $1800 from Adam. Worth every penny! This is a gem, and Adam's work is very hard to come by! The owner of this will not be disappointed.

Good luck buddy

WHHAAAAATTTT?? I could've sworn I've seen the head sell by itself for $800 and whole sets with Kato clothes for approx. $1500. That was probably a year ago and as time goes on this set would only go up...but $1800 direct from him? Doesn't sound right.

Good luck buddy

You have the best Adam sculpt so far. The sculpt Adam did for me was about 1000. Still sad that I sold it

WHHAAAAATTTT?? I could've sworn I've seen the head sell by itself for $800 and whole sets with Kato clothes for approx. $1500. That was probably a year ago and as time goes on this set would only go up...but $1800 direct from him? Doesn't sound right.

You are correct, $1 800 is not the normal sale, I have seen $1,000 also. It's like the wonks sale for $6,000. I highly doubt people are lining up to payb$6,000 for wonka.

The head sculpt originally ranged from 350 to 800. Adam has never set one price for it. He always changes it. One thing for sure, he's always increased the price. Some people later had to pay more because I believe Adam stopped making it and only for a good amount of money he would go back to bother himself to make one more. That's why I believe that Tim payed more than $1800.
The kato suit was not 1000. It was around 700-800 (give and take with shipping). I know because I bought one directly from him.
So, basically, people who own this set, have paid from $1000 up to $2500.

Last edited:

The thing is no one ,and I mean NO ONE ,has come as close to Ledgers likeness like Adam. He makes the best and people are willing to pay.

I really wish someone would come along that get close to his quality that's at a more affordable price. You would think eventually someone would, but no one has yet.

I have a theory on the price increases to. Id wager it has more to do with people with deep pockets so desperate for his stuff that they throw money at him then it has to do with Adam. Someone offers him X amount of money for his sculpt, that X amount becomes the new standard. Just a thought ....

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back