Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the neck solid like above?

The ear is the main give away. I never released any with areas that large. As I said before there are issues with small bubbles in the back of the hair and some in the ears but not an entire bottom portion missing.

My main issue here is that these are being sold as original castings and that is deceitful. At least be honest with your customers.

I cannot stand by while something of lesser quality is being sold as my work.

It's the exact same as the one earlier posted here, you could say there is a large gap in the left ear, not just an air bubble. If you like I Could take a picture of it if that helps. And the neck is also solid, not drilled. I understand your frustration m8, and I honestly believed it was an original sculpt. they guy seemed really correct. Perhaps he bought it from someone else, which I think he did without knowing it was a cast. Still pretty lame we got recasters spoiling all the work of the original artist.

Last edited:
Didnt any of the buyers request the certificate though?

at least its hard to make the certificate right?

Some artists provide a certificate others don't m8. Tbh mostly I deal with the artists themselves, only way to make sure it's the real thing. For this particular sculpt I was conctacted by a fellow member who wanted to sell his sculpt (honestly seemed like a nice guy, still believe he is tough, probably he bought it from the recaster or some). Only one to blame are recasters themselves, spoiling the good hard work from the artists. And unfortunally there always will be greedy recasters :s

Some artists provide a certificate others don't m8. Tbh mostly I deal with the artists themselves, only way to make sure it's the real thing. For this particular sculpt I was conctacted by a fellow member who wanted to sell his sculpt (honestly seemed like a nice guy, still believe he is tough, probably he bought it from the recaster or some). Only one to blame are recasters themselves, spoiling the good hard work from the artists. And unfortunally there always will be greedy recasters :s

In this case, Dean specifically wrote that they come with a numbered certificate. This was done to stop recasters. I agree that these recasters are partly at fault, but if customers dont buy these recasts, they wouldnt exist in the first place.

I would too - but not everyone is as dilligent

I really hate to say this, but I think the buyers are somewhat responsible for these recast as well.

The recasters are making these because of these reasons.

anyways, hope that with this issue, people are now more aware and careful when buying these.

After seeing your comments and speculations, I'm here to apologize and try to explain, although it is too late and the damage had been done. I am guilty, and as an adult and I'm here to face the consequences of my misdeeds. It was not my intention to hurt anyone, I did not think this will become so bad. I´m not going to say I did not know I was doing something wrong, only that I did not think, at the time and whith my finantial problems, that it was so wrong . It's all my fault. I apologize to:
-the original sculptor, who does not deserve his unique piece to be distributed without his consent.
-To Cregg Customs, who did, and continues doing, an excellent and thorough job, who does not deserve to be related to something like this, and who has demonstrated to be a gentleman.
-To the Buyers, who did not deserve to be lied.
-To the person who originally used this account and who owns the paypal account I was using, because of my finantial problems, who I lied to and used, and whose reputation has been questioned without him deserving it. He was a friend and not anymore, and I truly feel very bad about it.
-To Darklord Dave, for his understanding and for being the great master of this great community.
-To all this wonderful community, that does not deserve a traitor among their files.

I do not want to make excuses, what I did was wrong, but I just like to explain that my financial situation, caused by not having a job in months, in very hard times, coupled with the fact of having a baby now, prevented me from continuing this hobby, the only thing that allows me to escape the harsh and difficult reality I´ve been living in lately, and that was my main reason. I wanted to still have money to continue with my customs, the only thing, apart from my son, that gives me happyness this days, as I said before, and I looked for the worst way to do it. I did not recasted this, but I was there when it happened. My mistake, and I´m not proud of it. Because of this , I became what I used to hate the most. I really enjoy and love this community, but what I´ve done is the worse anyone can do here.
So I propose a way to fix this, even if it is minimally, then you decide if I deserve to continue in here, and if not possible it will hurt me a lot, but I'm willing to accept and admit that I deserve it. I have work pending in October, and by then I will have money to give back to those that ask for it. Until then I´m going to return the money to the two individuals who have already contacted me about it, using the paypal account, but then we must find another way because I can´t longer use that paypal account and I can not do it by bank transfer, due to my finantial problems. So here it is my email for those who want to contact me, and I will find a solution from there; [email protected]
I deeply regret what happened, and I apologize again for it, but I understand those who won´t forgive me. I'm not a bad person, just someone who made the mistake of not thinking when I should have, and for leetting myself to be convinced by the person who made the copies.
One last thing, I will accept responsibility only for the ones I sold myself, I´m not responsible for others.
Thank you.

After seeing your comments and speculations, I'm here to apologize and try to explain, although it is too late and the damage had been done. I am guilty, and as an adult and I'm here to face the consequences of my misdeeds. It was not my intention to hurt anyone, I did not think this will become so bad. I´m not going to say I did not know I was doing something wrong, only that I did not think, at the time and whith my finantial problems, that it was so wrong . It's all my fault. I apologize to:
-the original sculptor, who does not deserve his unique piece to be distributed without his consent.
-To Cregg Customs, who did, and continues doing, an excellent and thorough job, who does not deserve to be related to something like this, and who has demonstrated to be a gentleman.
-To the Buyers, who did not deserve to be lied.
-To the person who originally used this account and who owns the paypal account I was using, because of my finantial problems, who I lied to and used, and whose reputation has been questioned without him deserving it. He was a friend and not anymore, and I truly feel very bad about it.
-To Darklord Dave, for his understanding and for being the great master of this great community.
-To all this wonderful community, that does not deserve a traitor among their files.

I do not want to make excuses, what I did was wrong, but I just like to explain that my financial situation, caused by not having a job in months, in very hard times, coupled with the fact of having a baby now, prevented me from continuing this hobby, the only thing that allows me to escape the harsh and difficult reality I´ve been living in lately, and that was my main reason. I wanted to still have money to continue with my customs, the only thing, apart from my son, that gives me happyness this days, as I said before, and I looked for the worst way to do it. I did not recasted this, but I was there when it happened. My mistake, and I´m not proud of it. Because of this , I became what I used to hate the most. I really enjoy and love this community, but what I´ve done is the worse anyone can do here.
So I propose a way to fix this, even if it is minimally, then you decide if I deserve to continue in here, and if not possible it will hurt me a lot, but I'm willing to accept and admit that I deserve it. I have work pending in October, and by then I will have money to give back to those that ask for it. Until then I´m going to return the money to the two individuals who have already contacted me about it, using the paypal account, but then we must find another way because I can´t longer use that paypal account and I can not do it by bank transfer, due to my finantial problems. So here it is my email for those who want to contact me, and I will find a solution from there; [email protected]
I deeply regret what happened, and I apologize again for it, but I understand those who won´t forgive me. I'm not a bad person, just someone who made the mistake of not thinking when I should have, and for leetting myself to be convinced by the person who made the copies.
One last thing, I will accept responsibility only for the ones I sold myself, I´m not responsible for others.
Thank you.

It takes a brave man to admit his failures - I am glad that you did. I'm sorry about your tough times and while I'm not directly effected by any of this, i'll say you deserve another chance :peace

Does Adam have permission from Bale to be using his likeness for monetary gain? With him making a profit off of 130 pieces, to me it seems like zombierider was stealing from a thief anyhow. :dunno

I do not want to make excuses, what I did was wrong, but I just like to explain that my financial situation, caused by not having a job in months, in very hard times, coupled with the fact of having a baby now, prevented me from continuing this hobby, the only thing that allows me to escape the harsh and difficult reality I´ve been living in lately, and that was my main reason. I wanted to still have money to continue with my customs, the only thing, apart from my son, that gives me happyness this days, as I said before, and I looked for the worst way to do it.

Ra's al Ghul couldnt have said it better;

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding. "

Sounds like you are just using the "baby" excuse since it was acceptable in this thread lately. Theres a difference between Dean's excuse and yours.

I'm not a bad person, just someone who made the mistake of not thinking when I should have, and for leetting myself to be convinced by the person who made the copies.

Thank you.

Seriously?

sounds like you lit the fire on one tree, and now that the fire has caught on to the whole forest, you are washing your hands away from it :dunno

Does Adam have permission from Bale to be using his likeness for monetary gain? With him making a profit off of 130 pieces, to me it seems like zombierider was stealing from a thief anyhow. :dunno

Kinda off topic there.

What Adam did wasnt against the rule of this board.

Kinda off topic there.

What Adam did wasnt against the rule of this board.

Never said it was. And given people seem to be demonizing him here, it's relevant. Adam is profiting off of someone else's property. One is no better than the other which there isn't much of a difference in my eyes. One individual is stealing art from the artist while the artist is stealing an intellectual property from the company that legitimately purchased the rights from the star. Add the size of Adam's run (which I believe is WELL OVER the limits of what Dave established for unauthorized works), and it's compounded. :huh

Back