Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (Reserve listers have 3 days!)))

I'd like to grab a second for a Bateman, so if I can get in one of those spots, let me know and I can pay right away.

Wtf is wrong with the other 40 people who put their name a while ago? I'm sure they'll beat themselves to death once the new list has been paid and done with.

paid! add moi to the list please. :p this is gonna be awesome

Just a suggestion, since only 90 pieces are paid now that the deadline is up, any chance of just making the number to 100 pieces, instead of 130?

So that we can get a move on things and have a nice even number on this beautiful sculpt. I know that Adam has been graceful and generous enough in letting the list to go on for one full day that it reached to 130 pieces. Too bad these people can't appreciate what Adam and Dean is doing here.

Got in on the reserve list! Payment sent, sir!Thanks,
Ron

Hi can I join the second list? Can I put the down payment right now? Or do I have to pay in full? Please let me know, thanks!

Hi again Dean, please confirm if I can sent you payment for 3 (three) pre-drilled heads. I have only one spot in reserve list.
Let me know ASAP please!
I will pay in full.

Best,
Denis

Pm sent creg regarding list position... I seem to have lost my position on the list but i would like it back and i can make the full payment now so let me know asap mate! Thanx.

Balance of Payment sent. Please revise my status to PIF pre-drilled. Thanks for doing this. :wave

Full payment for three heads (pre-drilled) sent ;)

Just a suggestion, since only 90 pieces are paid now that the deadline is up, any chance of just making the number to 100 pieces, instead of 130?

So that we can get a move on things and have a nice even number on this beautiful sculpt. I know that Adam has been graceful and generous enough in letting the list to go on for one full day that it reached to 130 pieces. Too bad these people can't appreciate what Adam and Dean is doing here.

:goodpost::lecture:peace

Payment for 1 predrilled head sent. Thanx.

Also - just to be clear the orders have nothing to do with production time.

Molds 1-4 are complete as of this morning. I will start pouring this week/weekend and start shipping as soon as next week.

Payment sent for 1 predrilled. I was a reserve.

Back