Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone can make copies for THEMSELVES without anyone really knowing or caring.

The problem is when you SELL copies.

He does say he's not selling, which implies he's gifting them to his family and friends :dunno

It's not really the kind of thing I would condone but not much I can do about it

I don't often agree with nam, but I do in this case. I doubt that little part was slipped into his video just as a "hey, look at all these free gifts I made!".

Yeah I don't know about you, but I make copies of my own cd's multiple times... you know, just cause I like to.
If he was doing it for himself though, then even if it didn't make any sense, I don't see that it would matter too much. :lol You know there are some OCD collectors out there that need multiples of items they have no intention of doing anything with.

I don't often agree with nam, but I do in this case. I doubt that little part was slipped into his video just as a "hey, look at all these free gifts I made!".

Kinda makes you wonder. Is he trading them for paints? No cash is trading hands, but he'd be using them as currency. :huh

Kinda makes you wonder. Is he trading them for paints? No cash is trading hands, but he'd be using them as currency. :huh

If he is using them as 'currency', you just did him a HUGE favour by giving him an audience :lol

Anyone who wants one but doesn't care if its an original knows exactly where to get one now :slap :gah:

Maybe I've gotten cynical, but I also see displaying them as an attempt to get "I know you said you weren't selling them, but..." messages.

Exactly

If he is using them as 'currency', you just did him a HUGE favour by giving him an audience :lol

Anyone who wants one but doesn't care if its an original knows exactly where to get one now :slap :gah:

Gee I hope his casting buddy didn't break the mold afterwards. :panic:

Yes and no. This time can't be stopped, but artists now know what happens when they sell their custom pieces to odellwyoung34. :wink1:

Yes and no. This time can't be stopped, but artists now know what happens when they sell their custom pieces to odellwyoung34. :wink1:

He gives them away to friends and family (or possibly his kittehs). :lecture

patrick-star-spongebob.jpg

What a wonderful video to come out in the midst of this intellectual debate.

Can't wait for him to show off his set of recast Dexter heads!!!

I feel bad bout the custom artists that have sold their stuff to that guy. Serang, rainman etc perhaps should be warn not to sell to him anymore, then?

Back