Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying my damndest not to type this, because of the can of worms I'm opening but. . . :lol If it is just for himself, is there a huge problem? We can make copies of CDs for ourselves, right?

I am trying my damndest not to type this, because of the can of worms I'm opening but. . . :lol If it is just for himself, is there a huge problem? We can make copies of CDs for ourselves, right?

Yeah I don't know about you, but I make copies of my own cd's multiple times... you know, just cause I like to.

Anyone can make copies for THEMSELVES without anyone really knowing or caring.

The problem is when you SELL copies.

He does say he's not selling, which implies he's gifting them to his family and friends :dunno

It's not really the kind of thing I would condone but not much I can do about it

I've always wondered this because there are sculpts I have that I could mod into other characters but I just always felt it was in bad form and if I did do it I would post a video about it and I wouldn't make 7 copies.

Back