iMan's iCollection *S03 RICK GRIMES*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: iMan's iCollection *BANE*

Congrats on all the new additions! So you were the one who bought the Two-Face/Harvey Dent from Blakus. :lol

Just wondering, could you give a parts breakdown for the Rick Grimes figure? It's amazing.

Thanks and yup. :)

For Rick:

BL body
Military shirt modded
Entropy boots
Betrayer jeans
Stevo belt
All the weapons were custom made by me.
Waiting on iminime head

Thanks and yup. :)

For Rick:

BL body
Military shirt modded
Entropy boots
Betrayer jeans
Stevo belt
All the weapons were custom made by me.
Waiting on iminime head

Thanks!

So how are you planning to obtain the S3 Kato shirt? I believe you can only receive it if you purchase the seanjob Rick Grimes?

Thanks!

So how are you planning to obtain the S3 Kato shirt? I believe you can only receive it if you purchase the seanjob Rick Grimes?

Yeah. I am hoping someone sells theirs :lol

I noticed only one button is closed on your scarecrow, did the snap break? Thats what happened to me. Considering putting the straightjacket back on as I have too many guys in suits anyway

I noticed only one button is closed on your scarecrow, did the snap break? Thats what happened to me. Considering putting the straightjacket back on as I have too many guys in suits anyway

Nope. It's actually like that on purpose. I am going for his look in TDK and he only had one buttoned. I am still in the process of getting him a light brown undershirt has I already have a brown tie. I then will weather him up and he will be done.

dude, bane needs to be on the sewer dio!?!?!

Right? :lol

I actually am not using dio's myself. I like the look of them in the detolfs with a few objects related to the character. I am selling the Bane dio I made for myself to Umair.

Kenobryan received the dio I made for him and has it all set up with his Bane, it looks awesome. Hopefully he will post some pics soon or I'll ask him for permission to.

A few photos of my entire Man-Cave.

photo3_zps11278306.jpg

photo2_zpsd7d37042.jpg

photo1_zps6c3eab54.jpg

photo_zps5f014501.jpg

Alone time most be awesome, nice Cave man. :clap

:lol It sure is. I am enjoying some right now. Wife is out in the living room watching some t.v., the puppy is sound asleep and I am about to pop in a few episodes of Batman: The Animated Series, it's a good night.

Re: iMan's iCollection *HIGH-RES PICS*

Got a new camera so slowly updating all the pics to the High-Res ones.

Great collection bud
Who painted Dexter?
Skiman?

I forgot, you r accepting weathering commissions?
Are you from Japan?

Great pics of an excellent collection. Love the man cave! :rock

Back