Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKXLII 1:2 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really see what you're complaining about. You bought a statue from an unauthorized dealer. It is Secret Compass you have a problem with, and who should be taking care of you. If they can't get you a new statue, they need to just refund your money. There's really nothing else to it.

Try buying electronics from an unauthorized dealer, and see how far that gets you with the company that made them. And that's from a company that doesn't have to worry about license restrictions and such.

Oh I completely understand and I've sent tons and tons of emails, opened a dispute with paypal and escalated it. Just sucks IA won't stand behind their products no matter who buys or sells it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Also IA has not put out a list of authorized dealers so how are people supposed to know?

It's tough, and I understand, but you live and learn. My comment about electronics works for statues too. Make sure you ask the people you're buying from if they are authorized dealers. That's about all you can do.

The problem is that IA is, literally, unable to help you. Otherwise, they risk their licensing agreements. Secret Compass is the one that should be going out of their way to please you since you are their customer.

PS: No one on this side of the world is an authorized dealer for IA.

Apparently the IA won't respond to the distributor nor the seller. IA takes the cake for worst customerservice. Won't be buying another IA statue. Next stop XM. GG ia.

I think that is your best bet at this point. I would also stop buying from Secret Compass if I were you. They have great service until they need to do something for you, and as we've stated, this whole situation is really on them and no one else. I know they like to blame their distributors a lot, but getting something out of the people they're dealing with is their problem, not the customer's.

Agree 100% paypal sides with me. And they are still blaming the distributor and IA every chance they get. IA should be responding to the distributor at the very least.

IA CS1 can you please answer my PM'S. I'm just trying to get the correct shoulder for this statue. Some kind of answers would be great. !!!!!!!!!

IA takes the cake for worst customerservice. Won't be buying another IA statue.

IA CS1 can you please answer my PM'S. I'm just trying to get the correct shoulder for this statue. Some kind of answers would be great. !!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes2

Not a good idea to dis a company then ask for help.
Also they haven't been on here for a week.

I asked for help weeks ago and still haven't gotten any help at all from them. They won't even respond to their authorized dealer.....

Again, you are at the mercy of Secret Compass' word that they're not responding, or that Secret Compass is doing business with an authorized dealer. Either way, the ones they are dealing with are dealing with Secret Compass outside of their agreement. It's a tough situation for IA.

Very true but I can provide proof that it's an IA statue and that it came with 2 of the same shoulders. I'm not asking for a full replacement for the statue just the shoulder piece.

Very true but I can provide proof that it's an IA statue and that it came with 2 of the same shoulders. I'm not asking for a full replacement for the statue just the shoulder piece.

Hi
Your PM box is full.
IA will ship you a new shoulder pad, and one adapter directly
Please send me PM with clearly state, which side of shoulder pad you need, your full name, address and contact. Thank you

I have more faith In IA cs1 vs SC. Dealing with SC has been a horrid experience.

So i would like to apologize to IA. Yes they had a slow response time but overall great customer service.

Dealing with IA directly has been great. Dealing with Secret Compass has been a complete and utter nightmare.

Word of advice don't order any thing from them. They are not an authorized dealer of IA and they are a complete joke based on my experience.

Thank you again IA CS1. You are a pleasure to work with.

17522574_1276377509127080_3726504538827116975_n.jpg17759799_1276377522460412_6371972075253452068_n.jpg

Going to release in this month!

Gotta be kidding me. I just bought the freaking sideshow half scale less than 24 hrs ago.

Back