Imaginarium-art 1/4 civil war ant man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkchan

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super-people so... thinks for thanking of me."

Our Civil War line of 1/4 scale statues are progressing just fine and we will take this opportunity to introduce thief turned Avenger Scott Lang aka Ant Man, our second character after Iron Man Mark 46. It's still in the early stages as this T-pose shows and we will reveal the actual action pose real soon. So keep a lookout for it .

d09ff0b3c02fd824a32e106eaf2956ea.jpg
739588560dd79fff9322f5888de83ef5.jpg
fe1e06f7bb62f04305dd5d6f8ba9331e.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Nice. Finally an Ant Man statue (from the movies, I mean). I know XM has the old school look statue.

Nice. Finally an Ant Man statue (from the movies, I mean). I know XM has the old school look statue.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the comic version, but I think the movie Ant Man looks awesome. I hope XM can get a pose that won't disappoint.

Not sure if you meant to say XM.

XM is not making a movie-based Ant-Man. Their comic-based Ant-Man has already been shipped.

Anyway ...this is a great piece. If I collected movie-based statues (I'm comic-based only), this would have strong consideration.

Not sure if you meant to say XM.

XM is not making a movie-based Ant-Man. Their comic-based Ant-Man has already been shipped.

Anyway ...this is a great piece. If I collected movie-based statues (I'm comic-based only), this would have strong consideration.
Sorry, my bad. I did mean to say 'IM' (Imaginarium Art). :duff

I hope IM can get a pose that won't disappoint.

Ooh, interesting. Although I think I'll probably go with the Hot Toys version so I can get an unmasked headsculpt. Looking forward to seeing the final product though.

Ooh, interesting. Although I think I'll probably go with the Hot Toys version so I can get an unmasked headsculpt. Looking forward to seeing the final product though.
I can't look at Paul Rudd and not think of Mike Crap Bag. :rotfl

I did the best I could to enjoy the Ant Man movie though.

I can't look at Paul Rudd and not think of Mike Crap Bag. :rotfl

I did the best I could to enjoy the Ant Man movie though.

LMAO! I think of Bobby Newport myself.

But I like Rudd. He seems like a cool guy.

Any update on this piece. ?

"Look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super-people so... thinks for thanking of me."

Our Civil War line of 1/4 scale statues are progressing just fine and we will take this opportunity to introduce thief turned Avenger Scott Lang aka Ant Man, our second character after Iron Man Mark 46. It's still in the early stages as this T-pose shows and we will reveal the actual action pose real soon. So keep a lookout for it .

d09ff0b3c02fd824a32e106eaf2956ea.jpg
739588560dd79fff9322f5888de83ef5.jpg
fe1e06f7bb62f04305dd5d6f8ba9331e.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Back