Statue Imaginarium-Art 1/1 Iron Man Mark 45 Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Darkside a retailer or a member here? :lol

Oh, sorry about that I thought that was discussed but it was a different thread. They are an online retailer (Darkside Collectibles), not a member here. They also have an ebay account that you'll stumble across if you search IA helmets. I can't remember the exact location but I think it's Greece? They ship to NA though, I'm 100% sure about that as I emailed them prior to my PO and spoke with the shop owner who was very professional.

I ordered from Mothershiptoys in malaysia. Only cost $274 without ship cost.

Went with the 7,might grab this too. I really want a MK2 tho.

Is Mothership toys a legit store? That price is tempting tho'.

Is Mothership toys a legit store? That price is tempting tho'.

So far so good,seem legit. Been emailing them and they have been responding by the next day plus they have a fb page ect. It's my first time so we,ll see how it goes. Paid through PayPal so if issues arrive I at least have that security.

So far so good,seem legit. Been emailing them and they have been responding by the next day plus they have a fb page ect. It's my first time so we,ll see how it goes. Paid through PayPal so if issues arrive I at least have that security.

When is it expected to ship?

Oh, sorry about that I thought that was discussed but it was a different thread. They are an online retailer (Darkside Collectibles), not a member here. They also have an ebay account that you'll stumble across if you search IA helmets. I can't remember the exact location but I think it's Greece? They ship to NA though, I'm 100% sure about that as I emailed them prior to my PO and spoke with the shop owner who was very professional.

Hmmm...Go to know.

Any chance that they dabble in XM??? Hmmmmm???? :lol

I ordered from Mothershiptoys in malaysia. Only cost $274 without ship cost.

Went with the 7,might grab this too. I really want a MK2 tho.

That's actually a really good deal. A 1:1 helmet for basically $275???? Not sure why it's registering in my head now, but dang. Swinging multiple wouldn't be a HUGE deal at that cost.

How much is shipping? Sorry if you mentioned it and I missed it.

That's probably the kicker....$400!!!!! :lol jk

If not a bad price, this is the route to go. Crazy value, IMO - IF the cost of shipping right.

I emailed them on shipping costs yesterday and they said I'd have 2 options EMS or Malaysian post or something. EMS was quoted at $91 the other $73 both to middle of USA. Get on it bros!

I emailed them on shipping costs yesterday and they said I'd have 2 options EMS or Malaysian post or something. EMS was quoted at $91 the other $73 both to middle of USA. Get on it bros!

Sick. I have a PO on the 7 already but if I pull the trigger on IA pieces in the future I might go your route. :duff

That's what I'm talking about! Thanks for the heads up. THAT'S a deal, IMO.

Seriously will consider.

Thanks for the heads up man! I think i may pull the trigger on this too...

Sick. I have a PO on the 7 already but if I pull the trigger on IA pieces in the future I might go your route. :duff

That's what I'm talking about! Thanks for the heads up. THAT'S a deal, IMO.

Seriously will consider.

Thanks for the heads up man! I think i may pull the trigger on this too...

Sure no problem :duff Seems with the $ conversion rates now, the MK7 head preorder is sitting at around $257 now. Get on it bros!

I have a couple of their helmets and they are great products. In case anyone is curious about the quality. The upcoming 45 and bones and iron legion helmets all look great. They have a scale ship from gotg coming too that looks good.

One other thing to note they don't actually charge you until it's in stock. Works in your favor if the malaysia dollar goes down. In my case it's already down $22 to $252 from my original $274. Hopefully the MK7 ships soon!

One other thing to note they don't actually charge you until it's in stock. Works in your favor if the malaysia dollar goes down. In my case it's already down $22 to $252 from my original $274. Hopefully the MK7 ships soon!

Thanks. i tried contacting them via website and facebook but still no repsonse.

Back