I'm thinking about bashing a Cleric Preston from Equilibrium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sky_captain-that looks awesome man.
IKE-CON- I want to ask for some tips. If I use tru type body, what kind of white glove hand should I use? The cop joker hands from DX?
Or should I use a different body altogether? What do you recommend? Thanks for any kind of help.

man I need help bad! I was so excited to make my first figure but now I'm kinda discouraged and might give up. For one I want the enterbay suit like Ike-con suggested, but can't find one. Then I don't know what gloves or shoes to use. This is hard.

sky_captain-that looks awesome man.
IKE-CON- I want to ask for some tips. If I use tru type body, what kind of white glove hand should I use? The cop joker hands from DX?
Or should I use a different body altogether? What do you recommend? Thanks for any kind of help.

man I need help bad! I was so excited to make my first figure but now I'm kinda discouraged and might give up. For one I want the enterbay suit like Ike-con suggested, but can't find one. Then I don't know what gloves or shoes to use. This is hard.

Don't worry, the FOF suit will come available again(includes shoes). The guy I
got it off of on ebay, says, he's getting more in about 2-3 weeks.
I think his ebay name is myonline. But you can search just under
1/6 enterbay and it will eventually come up.

Once you get that, you'll need the Enterbay BL 3.5 body and snag a set
of Enterbay Kato hands, because they're the only enterbay
gloved hands and have a few gripping hands
for the guns and fist hands that can be drilled out for the sword.

It's a process, so don't get down. All of these things might not be available at the same time,
but you'll understand soon enough, it can be a long process to make him turn out right.

Once you start getting your things together, let me know and
I'll walk you through it.

But most of all...be patient, it will come. And when it does,
it will be worth the wait. :)

Last edited:
alright, thanks a lot Ike-con. That's reassuring. I just need to learn the virtue of patience haha. Thanks again man, I'll just try to secure some of the parts first.

alright, thanks a lot Ike-con. That's reassuring. I just need to learn the virtue of patience haha. Thanks again man, I'll just try to secure some of the parts first.

Well based on your PM's, it sounds like you're almost
finished and I hope my custom Sword/Sash set up helps
complete your figure.

Post some pictures when you're done so we can see
the finished figure.

Good luck

Ike

Thread revive!
I just rewatched this movie last night and am thinking about bashing Preston in white and Brandt in black. I'd already started looking into FoF kung fu suit. Planning to use either a parted out Bale headsculpt from the Toy Fairs Batman Begins (I'd recently sold mine) or the HP Bale. The customs have that thick material look so trying to find an Enterbay one parted out. Anyone have thoughts on the black long coat? Will also need a good Taye Diggs/African American headsculpt.

Thread revive!
I just rewatched this movie last night and am thinking about bashing Preston in white and Brandt in black. I'd already started looking into FoF kung fu suit. Planning to use either a parted out Bale headsculpt from the Toy Fairs Batman Begins (I'd recently sold mine) or the HP Bale. The customs have that thick material look so trying to find an Enterbay one parted out. Anyone have thoughts on the black long coat? Will also need a good Taye Diggs/African American headsculpt.

Triad made both the black outfits in leather and cloth. You can still
find them on ebay every now and then. The DX Enforcer set came
with an awesome Taye Diggs head. Here it is.

CLERIC5.jpg

ULTIMATECLERICTAYE4.jpg

I know there is a regular ebay vender here in the states that
still had them. I'll see if I can find that vendor.

I have seen the FOF suit on ebay in the last few days.
You might want to give it a look, if you have not already
picked it up. of course its been so long....you might have given up. LOL

Triad made both the black outfits in leather and cloth. You can still
find them on ebay every now and then. The DX Enforcer set came
with an awesome Taye Diggs head. Here it is.

CLERIC5.jpg

ULTIMATECLERICTAYE4.jpg

I know there is a regular ebay vender here in the states that
still had them. I'll see if I can find that vendor

Thanks for the info. If you can find anything on this that would be great. The Taye Digges head looks great. I'll put on my ebay watch list to see if anything pops up (should I just say "Triad Equilibrium" or something along those lines?) I'll also put out a general WTB notification.
As for the FoF suits the customs look bulky to me. Hopefully someone parts out the actual Enterbay suits.

Thanks for the info. If you can find anything on this that would be great. The Taye Digges head looks great. I'll put on my ebay watch list to see if anything pops up (should I just say "Triad Equilibrium" or something along those lines?) I'll also put out a general WTB notification.
As for the FoF suits the customs look bulky to me. Hopefully someone parts out the actual Enterbay suits.

There are actual enterbay suits on ebay right now, I was
just about to buy another when I read your post.
Dont know if they're knockoffs, but I got one before and they
had the enterbay tag on the inside and fit correctly on the
enterbay bodies.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/220951037579?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

As for Taye Diggs. I cant remember the seller id, but just search under 1/6 triad and go through those items.

You also might want to join the Triad toys forums. Lots of things
from triad show up there more than other places.

Thanks. It's a little difficult to tell from the pix but at $25 price is not bad. I'll also check out the Triad forum. Do you know if these will work for the True Type bodies. I don't know how Enterbay and Hot Toys compare.

Thanks. It's a little difficult to tell from the pix but at $25 price is not bad. I'll also check out the Triad forum. Do you know if these will work for the True Type bodies. I don't know how Enterbay and Hot Toys compare.

I've tried them on TT; the sleeves & legs are to short and they
dont drape as nice either. They are truely made to fit the Enterbay bodies.

Easier to mod the HT head to fit
Enterbay body than to totally mod the outfit to fit HT.

Hope that helps.

@IKE - Your white cleric is still the best for me! :clap

@nexus - I want an FoF suit too but as of now, i only have the EB Kato suit for my black cleric (sans the white collar lining).
Its not movie-accurate but their thin cloth is just fantastic and drapes very well. I used a Soldier Story S2 body for a wider range of articulation.

The sleeves are short as IKE mentioned and shown in the pic.
Somebody mentioned using black socks on the forearm to "extend" the sleeves but probably won't look good when done on the white suit.
As for the pants length, quite acceptable since you can yank them down a bit to hide the socks/ankles.

Equilibrium.jpg

You know, I just found an old box of that Triad set.
Just the box(nothing in it but 1/6 scraps), but its called

"The Enforcer Final Edition"

enforcer1.jpg

Originally came with leather outfit, cloth outfit, shoes, gloved hand set, Taye's head, guns and a katana.
Well you can see that in the picture.

I found the seller too. Doesnt have any listed, but you could
ask. Here's the info. Just bought the awesome leather Neo outfit
from gigilove.

gigilove408 | Feedback Score Of 2249 | 99.2%

Also, I'm going to be keeping my eye out for the
new Dark Kinght Rises Bale head when they start
parting them out on ebay later this year.

It's got to be the best likness I've ever seen and has the longer hair
in the back like he did when he played John Preston.

DARKKNIGHTRISESBALEHEAD1.jpg

I actually based the figure together some time ago (managed to track down a FoF white suit) with Ike-Con's samurai sword and strap. He looked fantastic. Unfortunately times are tough and I had to sell it to a member here. But he really liked it and I felt the figure went to a good home.

I actually based the figure together some time ago (managed to track down a FoF white suit) with Ike-Con's samurai sword and strap. He looked fantastic. Unfortunately times are tough and I had to sell it to a member here. But he really liked it and I felt the figure went to a good home.

Any pictures? Would love to have seen him completed.

I've been trying to find
"The Enforcer Final Edition" but no luck. if anyone knows how to get it?

please tell me
You know, I just found an old box of that Triad set.
Just the box(nothing in it but 1/6 scraps), but its called

"The Enforcer Final Edition"

enforcer1.jpg

Originally came with leather outfit, cloth outfit, shoes, gloved hand set, Taye's head, guns and a katana.
Well you can see that in the picture.

I found the seller too. Doesnt have any listed, but you could
ask. Here's the info. Just bought the awesome leather Neo outfit
from gigilove.

gigilove408 | Feedback Score Of 2249 | 99.2%

Also, I'm going to be keeping my eye out for the
new Dark Kinght Rises Bale head when they start
parting them out on ebay later this year.

It's got to be the best likness I've ever seen and has the longer hair
in the back like he did when he played John Preston.

DARKKNIGHTRISESBALEHEAD1.jpg

I've been trying to find
"The Enforcer Final Edition" but no luck. if anyone knows how to get it?

please tell me

Did you try contacting gigi via ebay, I know he had a ton of them,
who knows, you might get lucky.

Back