I'm thinking about bashing a Cleric Preston from Equilibrium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playboy409

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking about using the Hot Toys Christian Bale head on a true type narrow shoulder body and then buying a triad toys enforcer dx set. Is it that simple? When I say simple, I mean the materials to put it together, not simple in getting the said materials. Does anyone know where I can buy the triad enforcer white set? Unless someone wants to just sell me their custom Preston.

It's a cool set, but totaly inaccurate.
At this point buying a TriadToys suit is da only way.

Having the Triad suit in hand I disagree. For one the Triad suit is a beige rather than white. Both Ike-Con and myself upgraded to the Enterbay Bruce Lee chinese suit, but it costs alot - the TTL looks to be the same thing. Just do the buttons up ;-)

ttl-68024p3.jpg

LordAzrael, your overposting is... great I think...

And you have not yet resulted in any good arguments against the choice in favor of Triad.

LordAzrael, your overposting is... great I think...

And you have not yet resulted in any good arguments against the choice in favor of Triad.

After 5-6 years of making Cleric figures, I have to
agree to a point with LordAzrael.

The Material is all wrong on the Triad & much to thick.
As much as I love Triad cleric stuff, it just doesn't look or drape right.

Here's the Enterbay FOF suit., Though it's a pure white,
it still looks better and the material is spot on.
Not to thick and look how it drapes so nice.
And customizing this to have the right stitch pattern
and removing the pocket, makes it perfect. But
even not doing that, it still looks good in these pictures as is.

CUSTOMFORMALCLERIC0031.jpg

CUSTOMFORMALCLERIC0039.jpg

CFC00310.jpg

Last edited:
if I was to use a Hot Toys tru type narrow shoulder, what would be suitable gloved hands to use? I'm thinking just the Joker hands and paint them over or something.

Having the Triad suit in hand I disagree. For one the Triad suit is a beige rather than white. Both Ike-Con and myself upgraded to the Enterbay Bruce Lee chinese suit, but it costs alot - the TTL looks to be the same thing. Just do the buttons up ;-)

There are no button holes or way to fasten the coat.

I'm thinking about using the Hot Toys Christian Bale head on a true type narrow shoulder body and then buying a triad toys enforcer dx set. Is it that simple? When I say simple, I mean the materials to put it together, not simple in getting the said materials. Does anyone know where I can buy the triad enforcer white set? Unless someone wants to just sell me their custom Preston.

It is that simple. If you look on eBay, there should be plenty.

it's a lot harder to track down the parts than I thought. For one, just trying to find a Christian Bale head (I wanted the Bruce Wayne sculpt from Batman) is proving to be very difficult.

it's a lot harder to track down the parts than I thought. For one, just trying to find a Christian Bale head (I wanted the Bruce Wayne sculpt from Batman) is proving to be very difficult.

Now you know what I was talking about and why the cost
is so high to make a good one.

That head is hard to come by and when it shows up on ebay,
it generally goes for $50-$80 just for the sculpt.

The only other way to get it(which I don't support)is buying it
off the recasters on ebay like ironcrosshunter. He has a recast of that
head, that he added a cheesy neck to. But I suppose if it's
the only choice left, you can try it. But in the end, a good paint
job is going to cost you $90-$160 anyways, so you're still looking in
the range of $150-200 for a finished head.

Man Ike-Con! I thought that was a movie photo at first. Great custom

Thanks, I try my best to make them as real as possible..:)

Last edited:
Back