I'm so behind....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrisisIdentity87

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I've kind of fallen off the collecting map for quite some time now, and was wondering has Joker PF been the only thing that sideshow has announced as part of their DC deal?

Thanks!
(Hope to get back the collecting bug soon...!)

Batman 1:1 Bust has been announced, previewed and orderable. The rumors are that their first 1:6 figure should be announced soon.

most likely one of them as they are sort of the go to characters for a line. I am thinking bats to tie into the recent release of Arkham City and also the release of The Dark Knight Rises but that is just my opinion

Very nice!
Thanks!
Any rumors of who the figure might be? Supes? Bats?

SSC is hinting at someone from the Batman camp. Most people are thinking it'll be some sort of Batman but the question is whether it'll be a standard Modern, Silver Aged or New 52. We haven't heard anything other than it'll be Batman Oriented.

Oh ok, sounds about right with the new movie coming out, I'm sure the would like to ride on the wave with Bats related merchandise.

Thanks again!

Not another Batman piece!! :(

I'm going to struggle to pay for the Joker PF and Batman LSB as it is :p

I'm so behind in collecting from the lines I do collect from that I don't think I would ever be able to back track everything....plus I don't think my wallet would even speak to me for a whole year+ if I were to do that....maybe I should just sell some of my older things....who knows LOL

I'm so behind in collecting from the lines I do collect from that I don't think I would ever be able to back track everything....plus I don't think my wallet would even speak to me for a whole year+ if I were to do that....maybe I should just sell some of my older things....who knows LOL

This video will help you catching up :clap

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDLpiPnltDA&list=UUIGYA3zezAqaGArFnogZpLA&index=9&feature=plcp[/ame]

Ink is answering the specific question of the OP which was "What has Sideshow announced".

Catwoman has been teased but not fully announced. So has First Appearance, Modern Age, New 52, Silver Age Superman 1:6 figures, First Appearance, Modern Age, New 52, Silver Age, Arkham Asylum Batman 1:6 figures, a Superman PF, Superman 1:1, Batman PF, Wonder Woman Comiquette or PF, Green Lantern 1:1 Bust but we have no clue when they are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back