I'm out. All that's left of my collection. My 4 grails. And what I did with my Besta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
title say it all. Done with it for my own reasons but I'll never let these 4 go.

Lobo PF with Dawg: Best mixed media statue ever
Punisher Comiquette: Best fully sculpted ever
Logan custom on a bar top: amazing paint job by John Ficchi and best pose And best wolverine ever made because he looks like he does in the comics and not some hideous disgusting fugly face.
Diablo 3 Overthrown: Most detail on any piece ever

Ty

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 1,062
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 1,047
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 1,050
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 1,047
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 1,052
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 1,053
Last edited:
title say it all. Done with it for my own reasons but I'll never let these 4 go.

Lobo PF with Dawg: Best mixed media statue ever
Punisher Comiquette: Best fully sculpted ever
Logan custom on a bar top: amazing paint job by John Ficchi and best pose And best wolverine ever made because he looks like he does in the comics and not some hideous disgusting fugly face.
Diablo 3 Overthrown: Most detail on any piece ever

Ty

You only think your out, something will pull you back in.

Yup. Your not done. This hobby is for addics and you got one foot still in the door

lol the worst is when you sell them all then something pulls you back in, and then you start rebuilding the old collection at a higher price- that would be me :lol

It is freeing getting rid of everything.

...and since the hobby moves so fast ...it is fun rebuilding with a new generation of higher quality releases :D

...and since the hobby moves so fast ...it is fun rebuilding with a new generation of higher quality releases :D

Yup... just a matter of time before you're back in it buddy

If I were ever to free myself of this hobby, it would probably be with a baseball bat or other types of projectile weaponry. If I can't have them, nobody can :devil

lol the worst is when you sell them all then something pulls you back in, and then you start rebuilding the old collection at a higher price- that would be me :lol

:goodpost: yep did this many times with toys, and statues. Had to buy them back for more.

Not really because we all get attached to so many good pieces that we must have to feel completed with our collections along with all the newer releases.

I tend to sell pieces to fund something else. Most of the time I don't regret selling but if I do end up coming back to collecting whatever it was again it does cost me more money. Despite having done this several times I am right now considering selling a chunk of statues to fund a much more expensive piece of antique art, yet I have a hard time parting with stuff despite the fact that none of it is displayed, hasn't been displayed and honestly is unlikely to be displayed. Its more the fear of wanting it again and not being able to find it, plus the uncertainty of seeing if I can pay for the more expensive piece just through my normal paycheck over time.

I am curious about how much stuff the OP had before cutting down to 4 pieces. I know I can't stand the storage of the boxes. I think switching to 1:6 would help but then I remember the dewback box on the closet.

LOL...you guys Crack me up....addicts yup we are....I'll never get out of this game!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Back