I'm new, here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome person with two first names.

600 figures.... Please don't be like that. PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE THAT!

Just talking to myself. lol I don't want to become that collector. I want to have room to move. hehe

Welcome person with two first names.

600 figures.... Please don't be like that. PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE THAT!

Just talking to myself. lol I don't want to become that collector. I want to have room to move. hehe
It's easy, just keep getting bigger places to live... Huh, I wonder what the lottery is up to now??

welcome_mat.jpg

Do you like RAH GI JOE?!?!?!?! :pray:

Another LOST fan! :) Namaste. I saw you post in the Sawyer Commission thread, just thought I'd let you know about the LOST-centric Custom thread. Lots of info in there about upcomng sculpts and what everyone else is working on. I look forward to seeing you around!

Another LOST fan! :) Namaste. I saw you post in the Sawyer Commission thread, just thought I'd let you know about the LOST-centric Custom thread. Lots of info in there about upcomng sculpts and what everyone else is working on. I look forward to seeing you around!
Thanks! I'm still really not up to speed with navigating around. I'm sending my Ben, Charlie, and Locke (Ada Chan) heads to a lady I discovered on e-bay for re-painting. I also have a pretty good start on various 1/6 clothes (also from ebay). Thanks for the info!

Hi guys! This is Chris from Philippines! I found this site due to my 1/6 addiction. Hope to learn more from you guys here! Thank you!

i love the title of this thread. its like im new HERE! thats how i feel too. wow i sound lame.

Back